Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

Just now, wykikitoon said:

BOL Is messaging me fuming. 

Fuck off silly cunt.  Im gonna nail your sister tonight*

*I won't be.  We're married now. 

Tell him you're just relieved they couldn't unleash Chris Wood on us. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Get in!!! Absolutely deserved.

Izak is the man, how fucking cool was that? totally deserved and fuck the cheating ref and those dirty fuckers forest. So pleased for izak

3 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Beat ManU and we're back above them and in with a chance of a top half finish and moreover it will really put a dent in their title challenge.

Not taking anything for granted but I think we have top half sewn up.

• Haha 1

That disallowed goal man. If that’s the fucking rule then the rule is wrong and the rule makers should be forcibly sterilised.  If that’s not the rule, then summarily remove the match officials’ genitalia. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

TBF to him that just how he looks.

Pointed him out to the Mrs during his pre match interview, every ten seconds later for the duration she was saying "he doesn't blink, look he doesn't blink, how doesn't he blink" and repeat 😂

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, john said:

Izak is the man, how fucking cool was that? totally deserved and fuck the cheating ref and those dirty fuckers forest. So pleased for izak

he’s mint man

Lads I hope I don't need to warn anyone off starting the Man United match thread.

If anyone's got any other sports they watch and they'd like a win for their team during the international break, it's a perfectly reasonable £100 per thread. 

• Haha 2

If Howe came up with Trippier standing taking their shit and leaving Isak out of it and/or it was Trippier's idea, I'd give them both the freedom of the city and manager/player of the year right now. 

• Like 6

Just now, ewerk said:

Isak: ‘First half we wasn’t on it’ [sic]

We we’re all over them for most of the first half.

Also interesting that he says that Howe put him on the left for the last few minutes of the first half.