Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

I can't believe what I watched last night, had a few watching it so reading this thread back glad to know it actually happened and wasn't some sleep deprived/drunken hallucination. :lol: There's not a cat in hell's chance Anderson's goal is disallowed if that's Man U, none, fucking zero. Someone needs to be making our displeasure with VAR public knowledge as it's what the cunt 6 would do to put pressure on the refs and guess, what? It fucking works. The bookings that weren't given was horrendous as well, like NJS says, it must be in the refs handbook to be incompetent in Forest's favour when we play them at their place. Isak, though, what a fucking boy this kid is, cool as fucking cucumber and that finish for the equaliser was criminally underrated by the spawn of Dalglish if she thinks it's flukey? :lol: Tripps wants the freedom of the city for the pen carry on as well, mind. :lol: last but not least, I'd like Shelvey to cry a bit more. :good:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can't believe what I watched last night, had a few watching it so reading this thread back glad to know it actually happened and wasn't some sleep deprived/drunken hallucination. :lol: There's not a cat in hell's chance Anderson's goal is disallowed if that's Man U, none, fucking zero. Someone needs to be making our displeasure with VAR public knowledge as it's what the cunt 6 would do to put pressure on the refs and guess, what? It fucking works. The bookings that weren't given was horrendous as well, like NJS says, it must be in the refs handbook to be incompetent in Forest's favour when we play them at their place. Isak, though, what a fucking boy this kid is, cool as fucking cucumber and that finish for the equaliser was criminally underrated by the spawn of Dalglish if she thinks it's flukey? :lol: Tripps wants the freedom of the city for the pen carry on as well, mind. :lol: last but not least, I'd like Shelvey to cry a bit more. :good:

tripper had me, me mate and me brother all fooled mind. we were all shitting ourselves he was gonna take it!  :lol:

• Haha 6

56 minutes ago, Renton said:

If you are keeping VAR, you could quite easily apply AI to the offside rule too. Computers can do this better than error prone humans. 

Aye the decision making in where to put the line and choosing the exact frame at which the ball was played is always going to be prone to human error. The other way I guess would be to stay with the on field decision if it’s too close to make a definitive decision within a set time frame. The one thing VAR shouldn’t be is inconsistent. It definitely is at present, which really defeats the object of having it 

• Like 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Also, it's amusing that there'll be a few grumpy cunts going to the Sunderland game later on today before their match has even kicked off. :ok:

Didn’t even get to read our match thread on there before it was moved so I’m guessing it was superb 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Didn’t even get to read our match thread on there before it was moved so I’m guessing it was superb 

The bitterness has reached epic levels. :D

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye the decision making in where to put the line and choosing the exact frame at which the ball was played is always going to be prone to human error. The other way I guess would be to stay with the on field decision if it’s too close to make a definitive decision within a set time frame. The one thing VAR shouldn’t be is inconsistent. It definitely is at present, which really defeats the object of having it 

It says something that the tool made to avoid refereeing incompetence has actually made them even worse. Not a single ref in this country is fit for purpose, outside of Michael Oliver

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

And yes, at this ungodly hour I am beginning to regret sending the wife to the pub and accepting responsibility for the kids.

Plus it's Mother's Day tomorrow so you've got to do it all again!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

tripper had me, me mate and me brother all fooled mind. we were all shitting ourselves he was gonna take it!  :lol:

Sky even put his penalty stats graphic up :)

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

hat doffed to adam p, cracking little video from the away end last night.

still buzzing this morning me. fucking fantastic!  :)

Pearson and his Nottingham counterpart. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I can't get over Isak. The kid is mint. 

For the Anderson goal his control was sublime......reminds me of Tino

1.02 very similar 

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Also, it's amusing that there'll be a few grumpy cunts going to the Sunderland game later on today before their match has even kicked off. :ok:

Uncal Mick’s Pre-match routine

Chip on shoulders- check

Cheese in pocket- check

Bog roll - check

• Haha 5

Kelly Cates saying Isak didn’t mean his first shows the absurd bias in the media. If that was Salah they’d be going on about it for the rest of the season, it was a brilliant finish as he knew it was behind him so he shapes his body so he can get the ball on target - just a great strikers finish. Zlatan-esque tbh since we’re on the trend of comparing Isak to top strikers.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Uncal Mick’s Pre-match routine

Chip on shoulders- check

Cheese in pocket- check

Bog roll - check

I got cheese in pocket
I got bog roll, not gonna use it

• Haha 8

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Pearson and his Nottingham counterpart. :lol:

I probably should've added an advisory note to skip the first 5 minutes when I posted the link!

:lol:

edit....... although it was reassuring to find out adam hadn't been assaulted by a pair of canada geese. 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://instagram.com/stories/svenbotman_/3060829852138533657?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Love how much our players give a fuck again. Fucking tremendous job by Howe, his coaching staff, and recruitment. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season this season has been a giant leap forward and once we have the financial side of the house in order we will be fucking flying. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

https://instagram.com/stories/svenbotman_/3060829852138533657?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Love how much our players give a fuck again. Fucking tremendous job by Howe, his coaching staff, and recruitment. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season this season has been a giant leap forward and once we have the financial side of the house in order we will be fucking flying. 

Fantastic season but a CL place would put us a couple years ahead of schedule the extra income & sponsership deals would be a massive boost......beat Man Utd and win the game in hand on Spurs and we can start dreaming, its just a shame Miggy will be out for 6 weeks

• Like 2

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

hat doffed to adam p, cracking little video from the away end last night.

still buzzing this morning me. fucking fantastic!  :)

still can’t get away with his wisrd accent :lol:

away end looked rowdy. Shite view like where Pearson was kind and looked like some heavy-handed stewarding 

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

still can’t get away with his wisrd accent :lol:

away end looked rowdy. Shite view like where Pearson was kind and looked like some heavy-handed stewarding 

aye, the blue jacketed 'resonse' team seemed very happy to quell any kind of enthusiasm by supporters in the front couple of rows in a manner which would give them something to respond to.

cunts 

Eddie needs to start complaining about clearly atrocious decisions like Ferguson did when he was Manure manager. Fergie, the red nosed cunt, complained about everything but it worked in the sense that the media pressure on people kept them on their toes. If we're polite and roll over every time the PL and refs take the piss they'll keep on doing it. Of course Fergie also had the advantage of being one of the "chosen ones", in terms of being one of the clubs seemingly chosen by god to have the right to win. Again though fighting your corner as much as you can surely can't hurt. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 5