Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I see sky are back to putting the top 6 league placings again. :cuppa:

Are you suggesting it changed to a top 7/8/9 when one or more of the chosen ones were a bit down on their luck at times? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Are you suggesting it changed to a top 7/8/9 when one or more of the chosen ones were a bit down on their luck at times? 🤷🏻‍♂️

"Top half" stretched to 11 when the scouse cunts were there at one point last year was their peak. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

16 minutes ago, NJS said:

"Top half" stretched to 11 when the scouse cunts were there at one point last year was their peak. 

NJS beat me to it! :lol:

Getting genuinely excited at the prospect of Liverpool cycling through a few managers and returning to also-ran status over the next 5 seasons or so.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Getting genuinely excited at the prospect of Liverpool cycling through a few managers and returning to also-ran status over the next 5 seasons or so.

I’m not convinced Klopp will go at the end of this season but once that cunt has officially left I’ll break out the party streamers. 

Neville and Drury lapping it up. I couldn't give a fuck about Man City but I'll start singing blue moon if they end beating one of sky's love children.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Neville and Drury lapping it up. I couldn't give a fuck about Man City but I'll start singing blue moon if they end beating one of sky's love children.

Aye. The jizzfest if Liverpool go on to win this will be unbearable 

• Like 1