Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yep. I did put it in the general chat part. I held my nose signing the online contract as there was a couple of things I wasn't happy about but decided you can't have everything then got there and found out there was a couple of extra things not in the contract such as unpaid, compulsory Saturday blob, plus unpaid breaks which meant I owed THEM time. Plus no Friday drinkies with mates and finishing N/S on Saturday morning instead of Friday. Clocking in and out for breaks, having to get changed every time you did. Fuck that. I've copied my letter to the company as well as printed off my contract to show the dole when they try it on. 

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The blob was paying them back the supposed owed time and building up lieu time. So you went to work on a Saturday, got single lieu time back to take when nobody else was off during the week. Nah. Big nah. 

You can guarantee whichever mouth breather came up with those conditions;

1- Watches The Apprentice. Every night. 

2- Wears a pale purple shirt with a slightly darker purple tie, done in a wide Windsor knot. 

3- Hasn’t seen his own cock since first school. 

4- Still uses Brylcreem. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You can guarantee whichever mouth breather came up with those conditions;

1- Watches The Apprentice. Every night. 

2- Wears a pale purple shirt with a slightly darker purple tie, done in a wide Windsor knot. 

3- Hasn’t seen his own cock since first school. 

4- Still uses Brylcreem. 

My concern would be who signed it off in their union and why their members voted for it? If that's your membership and union ok-ing that then see you later. 👋

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

My concern would be who signed it off in their union and why their members voted for it? If that's your membership and union ok-ing that then see you later. 👋

Get them telt Howmanscargillheyman

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I doubt very much a place like that would have Union recognition.

10 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I doubt very much a place like that would have Union recognition.

They have but it's relatively new-ish from what I heard?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Summerville makes it 4-2 Leeds, he's a good player, I wonder how much he's worth ? 

I'd take him. I bet they wouldn't sell for less than £40m

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Summerville makes it 4-2 Leeds, he's a good player, I wonder how much he's worth ? 

Hundreds and thousands.

• Haha 2

Milan and Pioli caught in a game of chicken. 

They wont sack him because they’ll owe him compo and he wont leave till he gets it :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Milan and Pioli caught in a game of chicken. 

They wont sack him because they’ll owe him compo and he wont leave till he gets it :lol: 

They’re binning him at the end of the season apparently 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Which Thurman were we linked with?… no chance of signing this one for <€60mill but he looks perfect for the premier  league :cuppa:

bad-santa.gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Which Thurman were we linked with?… no chance of signing this one for <€60mill but he looks perfect for the premier  league :cuppa:

kill bill film GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Lillian 

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yep. I did put it in the general chat part. I held my nose signing the online contract as there was a couple of things I wasn't happy about but decided you can't have everything then got there and found out there was a couple of extra things not in the contract such as unpaid, compulsory Saturday blob, plus unpaid breaks which meant I owed THEM time. Plus no Friday drinkies with mates and finishing N/S on Saturday morning instead of Friday. Clocking in and out for breaks, having to get changed every time you did. Fuck that. I've copied my letter to the company as well as printed off my contract to show the dole when they try it on. 

sorry it didn’t work out mate 

• Like 1