Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

I’d love to know what Man United are supposed to be. Don’t sit deep enough or break with enough pace to be a counter attacking side, they have no patience or plan with the ball in the opponents half, the one great player they have in Fernandes has been shunted wide for the Morrocan Shelvey and every long ball is easily handled by the opposition defence. And they’ll somehow finish 5th

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’d love to know what Man United are supposed to be. Don’t sit deep enough or break with enough pace to be a counter attacking side, they have no patience or plan with the ball in the opponents half, the one great player they have in Fernandes has been shunted wide for the Morrocan Shelvey and every long ball is easily handled by the opposition defence. And they’ll somehow finish 5th

I still can't believe they finished 3rd last year? Obviously they've already been gifted four points already this year and their actual points total will always be greater than their deserved points. Hope their manager and backroom people stay around they're a massive weak link.

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Looks like the Everton writer on the Liverpool echo, La Ryder, managed to get his question asked.....

The outrage he felt in that moment gave me a semi.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

I genuinely think they might finish 7th or 8th this season. Ten Hag will be exposed sooner or later. They've always been terrible to watch under him anyway. 

He's been exposed already. But cunts like Neville blame tha Glazers when really it's shocking appointments and spunking money on dog shit like Weghorst etc. 

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's been exposed already. But cunts like Neville blame tha Glazers when really it's shocking appointments and spunking money on dog shit like Weghorst etc. 

all the money he’s spent on crap and you’ve picked out the 6 month loan signing :lol:

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Spurs have just won the league 

Until they rock up here and we brutally dry fuck them into submission in the opening half hour again :lol:

Oh dear. But I like this tbh, this playing utter shite barely scrapping away thing Ten Hag has got going. It's going to fall apart sooner or later and if it's later, he'll have done a lot more damage to the squad.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently McCunt giving a pen away. Lol

Apparently Declan Rice has been immense. Yet they've struggled to beat them. Fuck me. 

Because Rice playing mint means you've probably defended for your life since he's where attacking moves go to die and sideways passing thrives.