Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

Looking back I enjoyed one of their lads in the first few minutes putting his studs on the ball and backing off basically saying "Come on then, are you gonna try and press us".

And we were like "We'll get to that mate. Are you ready?" and then just fucking squeezing them til their pips squeaked for the next 90 minutes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Extremely badly edited footage from the away end by a bit of a French fox..the end of the champions league music is really good though, better than anything Ive seen from TNT or CBS. Some good stuff walking through town and of our lot taking the piss at the end. WARNING: there’s LOTS of drumming :cuppa:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Extremely badly edited footage from the away end by a bit of a French fox..the end of the champions league music is really good though, better than anything Ive seen from TNT or CBS. Some good stuff walking through town and of our lot taking the piss at the end. WARNING: there’s LOTS of drumming :cuppa:

That was good but I’d love to know what she was saying.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I lived over there for a couple years, me french sadly isn't as good as it should be but there's definitely a bit where she says...

'I'd love to be absolutely ruined by that handsome fucker over there in safe standing a couple of seats away from the east stand wall'

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I lived over there for a couple years, me french sadly isn't as good as it should be but there's definitely a bit where she says...

'I'd love to be absolutely ruined by that handsome fucker over there in safe standing a couple of seats away from the east stand wall'

Beat me to it, BD. But you're not quite right, she said, "Where eez zis famous Newcastle lover, Haw-Hee-HawmanHeyman? I want him to impregnate me or die trying." :good:

• Haha 7

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Beat me to it, BD. But you're not quite right, she said, "Where eez zis famous Newcastle lover, Haw-Hee-HawmanHeyman? I want him to impregnate me or die trying." :good:

The latter more likely. 🙂 

• Haha 6

42 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

So that’s what a gerontophile looks like.

• Haha 4