Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

Gordon offensively last night wasnt as affective as he has been.  But him and Miggy seriously set the tone in terms off pressing and tracking back. Superb.

Gordon has really settled this season, looks happy as a dog with two dicks.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m quoting this just so you can’t edit out the typos tomorrow- it’ll make your gums bleed. :lol:

Celebrated with some whisky. Woke at 4 by my lad having a nightmare. Hungover and exhausted. Couldn't give a fuck cos WUHGONNAWINTHECHAMPIONSLEEEEEEEG

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If Southgate wasn't a clueless favourite-picking bellend, he'd announce Longstaff in the England squad today.

2pm today for "Gareth's Faves". Let's see if he surprises us.

I hope none our players get called up.  I'd keep them all away from the toxic fanbase. Thats including you Wykiki.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If Southgate wasn't a clueless favourite-picking bellend, he'd announce Longstaff in the England squad today.

2pm today for "Gareth's Faves". Let's see if he surprises us.

I said in the other thread that it’s ridiculous to think the semi-retired Henderson and a second string Kalvin Phillips are getting in ahead of Longstaff. 

But I hope he doesn’t pick him or Gordon. They both deserve to be in there but I’d rather they had a rest

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

Joking aside. We have a very defined way of playing with team spirit. 

Players like Longstaff and Gordon  (it took him 6 months to look like a player here) etc might struggle to get to grips with just turning up and playing.

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

I don't want him getting picked, but he deserves it. Certainly more than Kalvin Philips does.

Yeah, I agree. I think a fit Willock will get in ahead of Longstaff as well.

Players like James Ward Browse should be ahead of Henderson and Phillips win the pecking order.

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yeah, I agree. I think a fit Willock will get in ahead of Longstaff as well.

Players like James Ward Browse should be ahead of Henderson and Phillips win the pecking order.

:lol:

James Ward Blouse.