The Great Google Song Search Game

Gemmill

I just discovered that if you go into Google on your phone, tap the microphone, and then tap "search for a song", you can sing to your phone and it'll match it to a song. 

The way this game is gonna work is, if you can get a higher percentage match than the previous poster for the same song that they sang, first you post a screenshot to prove it, then it's your turn to nominate your own song and challenge the board to beat your score.

THE GOLDEN RULE: you can only hum the song. The score comes out too high if Google can search for lyrics.

This is about your musical ability and singing/humming voice, it is NOT about your ability to recite lyrics.

So, is there ANYONE OUT THERE who can beat my 49% match for humming How Deep Is Your Love by the BeeGees. I'll be honest. I have my doubts.

Screenshot_20231017_171510_Google.thumb.jpg.e0c362548a4fda32271c433ee9abbb27.jpg

23 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Someone else do the next nomination, I'm satisfied with being considerably better than Gemmill.

Howay you can't break the game immediately. I nominate you to do....

Get Here by Oleta Adams.

See this is why I have such an affinity with Pearson and you lads don't.

I, like him, am a content creator / comedian / world class creative coming up with great ideas.

On a board with fellow creatives, this would have been a huge hit, but here we are. 6 replies from you HUSKS.

One star for you all. Pathetic.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I, like him, am a content creator / comedian / world class creative coming up with great ideas.

On a board with fellow creatives, this would have been a huge hit, but here we are. 6 replies from you HUSKS.

Shocked Puss In Boots GIF

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

As a newcomer.....

An affinity with Pearson: Is that because you both hide in bushes and take photos of unsuspecting people? Or because you both talk like you have a snickers in your gob and a severe peanut allergy? Or a little of column A and a little of column B?

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

As a newcomer.....

An affinity with Pearson: Is that because you both hide in bushes and take photos of unsuspecting people? Or because you both talk like you have a snickers in your gob and a severe peanut allergy? Or a little of column A and a little of column B?

It's that they both like 'chatting' with ten year old boys online.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

As a newcomer.....

Pearson would have something in his gob other than a snickers if gemmill had some quality time alone with him. :good:

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's basically:

Both magnetic personalities

Both massive online presence

Both and incredible ability to hold an audience in the palm of our hands

Both hot as shit

Of Course You Are GIF by TV Land

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's basically:

Both magnetic personalities

Both massive online presence

Both and incredible ability to hold an audience in the palm of our hands

Both hot as shit

Both hung like Chinese mice.

• Haha 2

When I was a kid, I lived in Portugal for a year when I was around 10. We used to go to this placed called Club Carvoeiro which was a tennis club, which had a big tennis racquet sized pool (it was the 80s).

Anyway, there was a German family used to turn up - mam, dad, son - and the dirty bastards used to strip naked by the pool and spend their entire day there with nowt on. Just walking around, getting in the pool, ordering their lunch, all with nowt on.

We used to knock about with another English family who had a daughter a couple of years younger than me, and she used to call the German son "Pinkle" because that was the name her mam and dad had taught her for a knob basically. :lol:

Who, at the time, could have predicted that Pinkle would grow up to be a judge, a prosecutor, and more importantly to post on this forum as Isegrim.

Mods. Do the right thing. Give this man his name back. Isegrim no more. Everybody. Meet Pinkle.

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

I wasn't walking around in the nuddy, you filthy animal!

I remember the dad was called Norbert. Fucking tremendous. :lol:

He was bigger than yours though. And had a lovely perm and moustache.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

See, normal people consider what you’re asking them to do here and think to themselves “hmmm… reckon I’d look a bit of a twat humming tunelessly into my phone…” 

Hope this helps x 😘

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I wasn't walking around in the nuddy, you filthy animal!

I remember the dad was called Norbert. Fucking tremendous. :lol:

There was a German at my place called Norbert. I wonder.......?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2