Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s a sports journalism student. It’s a prerequisite for getting on the course as far as I can make out 🤷🏻‍♂️

As is a phobia of proof reading and spell checkers, at least in North East sports journalism.

11 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

So they don't spent. It's Glazers fault. 

They spend its Glazers fault. 

Wtf

Neville is right to call out their awful recruitment. That midfield on Sunday was incredibly weak.

Also Gary Neville:

• Haha 3

They are starting to turn on Ten Nonce.

No matter what’s going on above he is massively underachieving. His signings have been poor and they don’t have any identity in their method or have any pre-defined passages of play. 

Saying that, they always seem to find a way to nick a result and are only 2 points behind us in the league! Mental. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

So Neville is okay with having a kid in charge at Old Trafford, as long as the owners give him less to spend than they have. Makes sense :lol: 

:lol: Aye. The only way the analogy actually works is if the manager is indulged but doesn’t know what he is doing. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

According to Liniker in the latest Rest is Football podcast Luke Shaw would get in the City Squad.

Really Gary?  Fucking REALLY?

They do need someone to keep Kalvin Phillips company on the bench.

• Like 1

Ten Hag: "We will never play the football we played at Ajax here"

https://myprivacy.dpgmedia.nl/consent?siteKey=V9f6VUvlHxq9wKIN&callbackUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ad.nl%2Fprivacy-gate%2Faccept-tcf2%3FredirectUri%3D%2Fbuitenlands-voetbal%2Flive-premier-league-manchester-united-manchester-city~ad510d58%2F

I thought thats what they brought you in for? ?? Dead man walking 

4- 0 sexy beer GIF by Cut

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The streets of Slough have never looked so mean. 

:lol: Met some cunt on a job this morning from another company. Nice bloke, then my mate said “ooh who are you lot playing tonight??” I told him and this lad said in his best Home Counties accent “OH IM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AT OLD TRAFFORD!!”… so I told him it’s about fuckin time he left for Mancyland seeing as there’s a game tonight… he mumbled something about not being able to get to all the games he’d like to blah blah blah…. 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Just been sent this by the TA Advance Guard…. Man Utd mobbing up already this afternoon :cuppa:

IMG_3071.jpeg

Looking at this again, the gap between Big Lad and his disturbed-looking mates can only be one thing. 

He’s just eaten one of them. 

• Haha 3

Oof :lol: Do they know the state of our squad?

Real shame that like, would have been lovely to see us boss the game at Old Trafford with a stronger team. 

Will be very interesting to see what team Eddie picks of course. I'm guessing other than Lascelles we start a completely different defence. Bruno and Wilson on the bench. 

11 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Oof :lol: Do they know the state of our squad?

Real shame that like, would have been lovely to see us boss the game at Old Trafford with a stronger team. 

Will be very interesting to see what team Eddie picks of course. I'm guessing other than Lascelles we start a completely different defence. Bruno and Wilson on the bench. 

Yeah I can see Livramento in from the start, maybe Dummett and Targett or Hall? But we can't really rotate that much. Might even see Gordon up front with Willock or Joelinton out wide? But it almost has to be Bruno, Longstaff + A.N.Other in the middle, right?

Just now, aimaad22 said:

I'd hazard:

Gordon

Hall-Willock-Joe-Longstaff-Miggy

Targett-Dummett-Lascelles-Tino

Swap Willock and Hall, Joe and Longstaff and we're aligned.

Mind you Gordon looked a bit tired to me at Wolves, he's been running his arse off. 

Burno/Wilson to come on around 60ish perhaps? Ritchie for a bit of shithousery if situation allows it.