Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

5 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Nope, instead you get twats spouting shite like this,

Liverpool fan (that’s all you need to know) 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Contesting the decision I think.  Laughable.  If it was funny.

I wonder if the club will bother with a complaint.

Can't make a complaint about a yellow card iirc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

She’ll be wearing a t-shirt defending the racists at the next Liverpool match. 

Or she'll regret her life choices, delete her obnoxious post and disappear without a trace :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently because Cuntwertz leading leg wasn't the one that cleared out Longy, that's only a yellow 

IMG-20231105-WA0002.jpg

It’s what pundits fall back on but in the rules it’s a red, I’ve always found it a joke when pundits come out with that as it implies the only way it’s a red is if Longstaffs leg is broken. If Havertz had connected like he intended Longstaffs leg would have broke, his studs were planted and havertz would have made contact mid shin. 

Havertz is one of those players where I hope he’s one day on the receiving end of the type of tackles he throws in. The blokes an absolute cunt who intentionally goes in to hurt players. It was a clear red card, imo the ref knew he fucked it up which is why he started booking all our lot to quickly get it all over with rather than look indecisive. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s what pundits fall back on but in the rules it’s a red, I’ve always found it a joke when pundits come out with that as it implies the only way it’s a red is if Longstaffs leg is broken. If Havertz had connected like he intended Longstaffs leg would have broke, his studs were planted and havertz would have made contact mid shin. 

Havertz is one of those players where I hope he’s one day on the receiving end of the type of tackles he throws in. The blokes an absolute cunt who intentionally goes in to hurt players. It was a clear red card, imo the ref knew he fucked it up which is why he started booking all our lot to quickly get it all over with rather than look indecisive. 

He has his good points though. Like how he seems like a complete waste of £65m 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Can't make a complaint about a yellow card iirc. 

The ref saw it, gave a yellow and VAR didn’t think it warranted reviewing by the ref so that’ll be the end of it 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

He has his good points though. Like how he seems like a complete waste of £65m 

Is that what they paid for him? :lol: He's your classic "neither something nor nothing" player.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

The ref saw it, gave a yellow and VAR didn’t think it warranted reviewing by the ref so that’ll be the end of it 

They didn’t even mention it here while Robbie Mustoe cried like Arteta over Bruno staying on the pitch and saying Joelinton clearly fouled Gabriel (soft as fuck imo, Gabriel consistently throws himself down, he had no chance on the ball and dived for me). 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Is that what they paid for him? :lol: He's your classic "neither something nor nothing" player.

Aye, that’s the fee that’s been widely reported. 

25 minutes ago, Howay said:

They didn’t even mention it here while Robbie Mustoe cried like Arteta over Bruno staying on the pitch and saying Joelinton clearly fouled Gabriel (soft as fuck imo, Gabriel consistently throws himself down, he had no chance on the ball and dived for me). 

For such a big bloke Gabriel is soft as fuck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Created a problem there where there wasn't one last season.

Ramsdale is decent enough with the ball at his feet too

• Like 2