Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

:lol: There were no errors involving the goal though, the ball didn’t go out and Gordon wasn’t offside. If you want to debate the Gabriel incident fine but to me that wasn’t a foul, and overall people are split so it wasn’t an error. 

• Like 5

It’s the same shit Liverpool and Klopp were trying to pull last month. They don’t want accuracy they want their own way and getting into the heads of the PGMOL is how they’re trying to do it. It’ll probably work :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 7

:lol: The Liverpool fans are of course trying to make this all about them. Arteta didn’t “support Klopp when he was right about VAR and tried to take action” :lol: nah he just complained the same as everyone fucking does when decisions don’t go their way. 

• Haha 7

They didn't even lose 3 points man, they lost 1. Is this really that big a deal? They may not like it but the logic behind the decisions is clear as day. They have to find a clear reason to chalk it off, they couldn't, it's done.

I would assume at some point in history Arsenal sat down and approved that particular rule/failed to raise an objection when all this was coming out, so they have absolutely no leg to stand on. The Liverpool one was totally different because that was a bit of a fuck up based on human error in process, but this is VAR doing what it's meant to do by the book.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

For such a big bloke Gabriel is soft as fuck.

Aye, pretty sure that's what Miggy was alluding to when he went shoulder to shoulder with him and ended up giving away a free kick. :lol:

• Like 2

I know Bruno losing his cool isn’t ideal, but the funniest part about it is he constantly targeted Jorginho :lol:, the glancing elbow and shoulder barge were both on him - probably the softest and least offensive player in that midfield. 

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Keown on the decisions:

- Havertz was really lucky

- Bruno was really lucky

- Ref lost control of the game

Three out of three. Good work so far.

.... And on the goal:

- the ball being out of play was inconclusive

- the offside was inconclusive

- but Joelinton fouled Gabriel

Two out of three ain't bad, monkeyface.

He also said Arteta should have taken some time before doing his interview.

On the Bruno thing, yes he was really lucky based on the events that played out. However, if the ref doesn't bottle the original Havertz decision, Bruno wouldn't have been so incensed and wouldn't have lost his shit.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Think yourself lucky, sugartits. 

I spent the entire match sat on the bog, drinking pints of water, only to have them turn brown, warm up, and fall out of my arse a few minutes later. 

When I finally dried up I couldn’t feel my legs and the walk from shitter to bedroom was like Joey Deacon at a disco. 

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

I’m particularly concerned about the wellbeing of that little nonce who spends all his pocket money in the Arsenal club shop. You feel me, blud? 

• Haha 3