Jump to content

Eddie Howe, the god-like genius, and his injury-ravaged sausage-shaking title contenders v some tin pot club on the south coast


Dr Gloom
 Share

Recommended Posts

Holy shit, just sitting down to watch this, I knew our squad was on its arse but what the absolute fuck! We've got nothing on the bench and there's an hour left. 

Got to be our weakest team in a PL fixture for years. 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20231111_175449_Scores.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renton said:

Holy shit, just sitting down to watch this, I knew our squad was on its arse but what the absolute fuck! We've got nothing on the bench and there's an hour left. 

Got to be our weakest team in a PL fixture for years. 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20231111_175449_Scores.jpg

And Ritchie is already on for Miggy :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

When Ritchie gets minutes you know you are fucked with injuries.

Every rare occassion that saw him get on the pitch for a good while felt like it would be the last time we'd see him as a player. With Murphy and Barnes out and Gordon forced to play up top he's suddenly an important player in our team again. I suppose at least you know he'll give his all out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Pope brilliant there again, keeping us in it. This is painful like :lol:

Definitely making a case for motm at this rate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Every rare occassion that saw him get on the pitch for a good while felt like it would be the last time we'd see him as a player. With Murphy and Barnes out and Gordon forced to play up top he's suddenly an important player in our team again. I suppose at least you know he'll give his all out there.

Always liked Ritchie, he'll be giving even more against his old club. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Always liked Ritchie, he'll be giving even more against his old club. 

He's a good honest player.

 

Until he's on a yellow.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.