howe's battle weary, walking wounded but still should've done better on saturday nufc v pochettino's shit tangoing not fit for a strictly dance off, corn beef munching cockney wankers.

thebrokendoll

Funny club Chelsea. You have that old skool support of theirs. Then you have all the ones who’ve latched on to them since Harding, then even more so with Abramovich. Yet they all manage to come across as proper fucking cunts 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Tino looked defensively comfortable at left back.  I’d keep him there. 

I liked the look of Alex Murphy when he came on.

Miley is going to have to play 3 games in a week v Chelsea, PSG and Man Utd. Mental. 

An injury crisis always brings the young players through.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Funny club Chelsea. You have that old skool support of theirs. Then you have all the ones who’ve latched on to them since Harding, then even more so with Abramovich. Yet they all manage to come across as proper fucking cunts 

They are the most unremitting set of fuckin wankers on the face of planet. You never meet a reflective, chilled out Chelsea fan. The hooligan gene was just so widespread amongst their support they all think they’ve got something to live up to 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

Just now, PaddockLad said:

They are the most unremitting set of fuckin wankers on the face of planet. You never meet a reflective, chilled out Chelsea fan. The hooligan gene was just so widespread amongst their support they all think they’ve got something to live up to 🤷🏻‍♂️

Until today, no...

Bloke with his two daughters - I began respecting him as he had an attitude and demeanour I'd not previously seen anywhere near Fulham Broadway. After about 10 minutes I got the feeling the absent missus was upstairs with Monkey's Fist's mate at the Malmaison.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Once coming back after watching us beat Chelsea at SJP. Stopped off at Scots Corner for a piss and a coffee. A load of pissed off Chelsea fans in there giving it the big I am to a few lads.  These lads knocked fuck out of two of them and the rest ran off. 

Turned out the lads were Paras based at Catterick 😂

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Funny club Chelsea. You have that old skool cunts of theirs. Then you have all the cunts who’ve latched on to them since Harding, then even more cunts with Abramovich. Yet they all manage to come across as proper fucking cunts 

On 13/11/2023 at 23:03, Isegrim said:

if you keep us on a winning streak until the end of the year i will gift you a caps lock key but ONLY then otherwise i will put you in the gloom category of wannabe wasters and chancers

One down, but I will have a good look at how this is shifting.

• Haha 1