Postecoglou's Kane-less "Top 4? You're Having A Laugh" Overachievers vs Eddie's Enervated Epic "Same XI As Last Time" Battlers

MrBass

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Trippier gets his yellow then gets hooked. 

at least he will have a rest for Fulham.

Do will Lascelles though? And they're scoring goals for fun. Gan on Big Joe. 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

We’re not going to have anything in the tank to play AC Milan.  

Trippier reporting for training this week.

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14c2ro2y3dej9tjwcftbqci

I guess write this off as a bad week. Players are slowly coming back from injury, things will get better. Played much better when the subs came on even, a bit of confidence retrieved for Wednesday. I've given up on CL qualification this year personally, beat Chelsea, Milan, and the mackems is priority for me 

• Like 4

That was awful but at least Isak, Miggy and Gordon got a decent rest so can have no excuses not to put in a half decent shift against Milan.

Shame Romero didn't get the blatant red he should have got as we'd have definitely come back and won it if he had. Definitely. 

Just now, Renton said:

I guess write this off as a bad week. Players are slowly coming back from injury, things will get better. Played much better when the subs came on even, a bit of confidence retrieved for Wednesday. I've given up on CL qualification this year personally, beat Chelsea, Milan, and the mackems is priority for me 

Aye. Conference league would be good just play our reserves in that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think we're being primed to win the league next season.

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Howe taking Trippier off on 86 was like when you're going out and you realise you forgot to put your phone on charge, but you still stick it on for 30 seconds while your lass puts her shoes on.

And now he is suspended for Fulham. Might have been handy to throw on as an option in that game. Not that Howe would have rested him anyway. 

Just now, Renton said:

Especially after our demoralising 11-0 defeat at Annfield New Years day. :suicide:

don't even tempt fate.

we've given tremendous accounts of ourselves at home against chelsea and man utd with the same players.

away from home we're capitulating, it's embarrassing and a fucking huge concern.