Señore Pioli's "Americans in the midfield" Milan vs. Meester Eddie's Iron Men XI

Zathras

Just now, Zathras said:

I'll find some skin for it for the appropriate match.  Might need a GoFundMe though if we keep going to the well. 

We'll use the Patreon money. Those kids can wait til next Christmas.

• Haha 3

Their left hand is ripe to exploit. Leao does nothing to assist in defending. He's their version of Maxi, dangerous on the break but deny him service and he's out of the game completely. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Speaking of halftime- I propose the entire board swaps to the other thread for the 2nd half. 

no fucking way man. This is the lucky thread. In zathras, with the charmed nufc tattoo upon his majestic hairy arms, we trust 

• Haha 4

Just now, aimaad22 said:

A goal from Dortmund would do nicely soon after the restart.

We've done really well so far and Milan have hardly been in it. Just that one chance for Leao I think when Trippier was caught out.

If we can get an early goal 2nd half, we can almost afford to run out of steam later, as a draw will still do us. 

Obvs, I’d rather we won 5-0, but hey…

You cannot compare this performance with the last two away games. We’re a completely different team at home.

It can’t have gone much better so far. All we can do is win our game. Europa league is still a good result from the group of death. Qualification for the next round is a Brucey bonus if PSG fail to take care of business in Dortmund. 

• Like 1

5+ minutes in to HT. 

Has Wykiki made it to the Thunderbox, or are we talking a sticky waddle of shame out of the ground, smelling like a tramp’s nest?

This game is just a maelstrom of unending tension, isn’t it? 

• Haha 1