Señore Pioli's "Americans in the midfield" Milan vs. Meester Eddie's Iron Men XI

Zathras

Howe has said Dubravka's fitness is "currently unclear".

"Not sure" on any players returning from injury tomorrow

"You can read into it whatever you want... [Gordon, Dubravka & Longstaff missing from training] - We're two days after a game so we're trying to manage players. We'll see who's fit for tomorrow."

As ever, I am not sure what to make of this :lol:

Have we established which on is for the sausages and which one is for the bed wetters? I'm likely to traverse both during the match, but I'd like to know which of my personalities should post where in advance.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Have we established which on is for the sausages and which one is for the bed wetters? I'm likely to traverse both during the match, but I'd like to know which of my personalities should post where in advance.

We like to keep it fluid, no labels. 

aka- haven’t got a scoobie which is which. 

• Haha 1

This is definitely the sausage thread. Bedwetters can fuck off onto the other one.

Milan will be absolutely dreading coming to our place as they know they have to give a performance to get anything and they'll have seen the state of PSG. We've got another classic night under the lights tonight folks, we're gonna roast them. Wilson turning them over.  

• Like 2