Newcastle United Vs AC Milan - Champions League Six Pointer

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

First ever CL game for me. Also, probably last ever CL game for me. As a new fan, can anyone tell me which one is the surgeon hall exhibition Newcastle brown ale west stand, please? :unsure2:

It’s the one with all the seats… fockin noob! 

Get the metro to Saint Jamie’s, walk past the Raspberry pub, then listen for Adam P and The Spaniel , can’t go wrong. 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s the one with all the seats… fockin noob! 

Get the metro to Saint Jamie’s, walk past the Raspberry pub, then listen for Adam P and The Spaniel , can’t go wrong. 

What's the half time entertainment? And have the kiosks got a lot of choice?

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Spot The Conehead. 
If you win you get a 6 gallon voucher for the Lamb Bhuna kiosk in the Tony Blair stand. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

First ever CL game for me. Also, probably last ever CL game for me. As a new fan, can anyone tell me which one is the surgeon hall exhibition Newcastle brown ale west stand, please? :unsure2:

I’m in something called the Leazes stand. I know he was a half decent poster on football matters and knew plenty about the club but it seems a bit much to have named a stand after him.

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’m in something called the Leazes stand. I know he was a half decent poster on football matters and knew plenty about the club but it seems a bit much to have named a stand after him.

Great bacon kiosk though. 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No access until you answer a simple question. 

• Haha 6

29 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I wonder who will start the mackems away in the cup thread ? 

Imagine starting that one and we get beat ! 

I nominate you. He who smelt it dealt it. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

According to RTG Beheddie kicks off half time by casting the first stone at a gay lady buried up to her neck in the centre circle. The flags for the pre-match waving are wrapped around a rock so each person in attendance can have a go. Also, because Saudi is a dry country, there is no alcohol in the ground, as well as no bacon, and you have to swear allegiance to MBS. Though the pre-match flag display will say Khashoggi was besties with Bin Laden and "deserved it". It sounds like a rip-roaring time. (Bringing of child brides is optional).

However, in the real world (and times may have changed since I last went) they get a handful of club footed chubbers to do kick ups for a rubbish prize or some shit I don't know, I'm not an expert.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

According to RTG Beheddie kicks off half time by casting the first stone at a gay lady buried up to her neck in the centre circle. The flags for the pre-match waving are wrapped around a rock so each person in attendance can have a go. Also, because Saudi is a dry country, there is no alcohol in the ground, as well as no bacon, and you have to swear allegiance to MBS. Though the pre-match flag display will say Khashoggi was besties with Bin Laden and "deserved it". It sounds like a rip-roaring time. (Bringing of child brides is optional).

However, in the real world (and times may have changed since I last went) they get a handful of club footed chubbers to do kick ups for a rubbish prize or some shit I don't know, I'm not an expert.

I haven't watched one of those challenges yet and try to blank out the bloke on the mics shit crack. :lol: HT is strictly for having a piss with an hour's worth of beer sloshing around in my bladder built up from the last pitstop in one of the local hostelries pre-game. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I haven't watched one of those challenges yet and try to blank out the bloke on the mics shit crack. :lol: HT is strictly for having a piss with an hour's worth of beer sloshing around in my bladder built up from the last pitstop in one of the local hostelries pre-game. 

My last season ticket was in the platinum club (it was my brothers, who decided to boycott Ashley a lot sooner than me! :lol:) so I always had a nice warm bar to go and stand in, and the queues for the bogs were a bit smaller so I'd always manage to get a quick piss in and then a pint. On occasion I'd see the tail end of some fat cunt tripping over his own feet and the bloke on the mic offering commiserations. I'd rather have witnessed a stoning tbh.

• Haha 3