Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

Since Toms seen fit to post half of what I just did but on a new page, heres the extended highlights here too :razz:

Just looked up the definition of dour and it gave me this. 
IMG_2096.jpeg.7fdcee0fdbec8df1fbaa19d935d00fef.jpeg

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was nervous as fuck before the match. Shit away from home this season, loads of players still missing, most of the rest are walking wounded, poor run of form. Expected a hostile atmosphere, blood and thunder tackles, injuries to our lads, or Bruno/Joe getting too wound up and getting sent off.

Instead they rolled out the black and white carpet, couldn't compete physically and didn't get a rise out of our lot with their fouls. Longstaff had a few chances to put it away early, but as the first half went on it just got more and more comfortable, as soon as the second went in I could really begin to actually enjoy it. Thoroughly professional performance against a pretty average Championship side, no serious injuries or suspensions, 3 goals, none conceded.

The mess they've made of this, their biggest game for ages, is hilarious. The Black Cat Bar, their ticketing, their 'display', the derisible pruhtests that were sharp abandoned, fighting amongst themselves in the stands, apparently free drinks for us, our photo on the pitch. Lovely stuff all round. 

Not one of their players look ready for the Premier League, they didn't look close to us and most of our lot are running on fumes. If that's the team that the 'model' has produced it's time to bin the model and try something else. I thought they would at least make a game of it, but honestly we could have been playing (quick Google of middling Championship teams) Cardiff. 

• Like 6

The O'Nien thing btw. Would he fuck have done the same if that was Joelinton with the ball. The big hard lad targeting a 17 year old to try and get the mongs in the crowd inside when they're already 2 nil down. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

He tried to do the same thing to Isak in the build up to the penalty and he was left for dust. 

Aye. Ballard dived in but he only had to make the tackle because O’Nien tried to clean out Isak (and made an arse of it) instead of just clearing the ball. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. Ballard dived in but he only had to make the tackle because O’Nien tried to clean out Isak (and made an arse of it) instead of just clearing the ball. 

When Isak plays in Gordon, Ballard raises him arm appealing for offside when it's blatantly obvious he's a mile on before realising he's now got to run over and shepherd him out for a goal kick, err, I mean get a booking and give us a penalty. :good:(O'Nien had got up off the grass by this point so had a vertical view of this instead of a horizontal one).

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

First caller to BBC Newcastle after the game, Brian, a Sunderland fan. You'll be pleased to hear how average he thought we were. Thanks for your input, Brian. I'll chew on that this afternoon. :good:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0h00kp1?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

An average Premiership side :lol: 

Alreet bonny lad.

Marco the slack cunt backing him up too

Edited by wykikitoon
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Alreet bonny lad.

At least Bennett knew the gulf, even hear Anderson sniggering when the mackem is saying we never caused them much bother. :lol: Gabbiadini is a clown who couldn't even call their club as he had vested interests.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Alreet bonny lad.

I mean if they’re happy with that meaning they’re FUCKING MILES away from being an average PL side then fine. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

I'd fucking love these to get promoted now btw. They'd get absolutely beasted for 38 games and we would 100% take 6 points and possibly some more free drinks. 

• Haha 6

Are they no longer the reincarnation of early 1970s Ajax then? Also, has there been any word from that thick as pig’s shit mod on RTG? The one with the Pop Robson avatar. 

• Haha 2

Listening to the phone in btw. The likes of Gabbiadini will absolutely know what a bunch of sensitive conspiracy theory fannies their fans are, and won't want to risk this paid gig on local radio. I honestly think there's a good chance they're chatting shite that they don't believe so as not rock the boat. 

• Like 2

It's that time again..... Are you sitting comfortably?...... (Clears throat).....

ca6a447c90f77dab0a55a83cc3227585.jpg.611f62fbfe9f524df3cfa5bc4876c966.jpg

IMG_20240108_141041.thumb.jpg.b40e8d5e1d2241a6ad220f13a52dd757.jpg

ca6a447c90f77dab0a55a83cc3227585.jpg.611f62fbfe9f524df3cfa5bc4876c966.jpg

🎵...and my stories must be told.🎶

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Are they no longer the reincarnation of early 1970s Ajax then? Also, has there been any word from that thick as pig’s shit mod on RTG? The one with the Pop Robson avatar. 

Hanging from his wardrobe. It remains to be seen if this is due to the result of the match or a Carradine situation.

• Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

Bennett's speech pattern is RADGE btw. 

I love the bloke, he's sounds like a manc/mackem Parker from Thunderbirds. :lol:

• Haha 2

Bennett: But you can also look at it on the uvva side. Why can't we do what Newcastle do? Why couldn't we press so high up? 

Gabbiadini: Well because we-

Bennett: Because WHAT? 

Gabbiadini: - haven't got the players-

Bennett: We haven't got the players to do that! That's what I'm sayin'! 

Fucking hell lads. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Bennett: But you can also look at it on the uvva side. Why can't we do what Newcastle do? Why couldn't we press so high up? 

Gabbiadini: Well because we-

Bennett: Because WHAT? 

Gabbiadini: - haven't got the players-

Bennett: We haven't got the players to do that! That's what I'm sayin'! 

Fucking hell lads. 

Honestly, man. I'd sometimes put it on coming home from work and Bennett's voice is funny as fuck, especially when commentating and he says something like, 'arrgh what's he doing, man?' In that voice of his. :lol: He's obviously Sunderland through and through now but he doesn't sugarcoat it unlike that cunt Gabbiadini. The only ones worse are the fans of both clubs who ring in a lot of whom are either borderline mental or have never watched or played football in their lives? :lol: 

• Haha 2