Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

49 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Miggy was class yesterday. I know the opposition was the poorest we’ve faced this season but his pressing for the second goal was exemplary. I hope his assist sparks the confidence to go on a better run of form again because he’s been poor lately 

I thought him and Gordon were outstanding. 

• Like 2

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

O’Nien was the only one who seemed to be playing with a Derby game mentality yesterday. Despite his histrionics (no better/worse than Bruno tbf) I thought he played ok. Interesting to hear comments about the ITV coverage and how desperate they were for an upset. Roy Keane apparently said Sunderland were a bigger club? :lol: 

The media in general were keen for it. I listened to a podcast that was recorded prior to the game after it last night, they talked about the mackem players and none of ours, said we were on an awful run and the mackems would relish playing us. Then when it came time for prediction one said the mackems would win, another said maybe Newcastle have enough, and the third said it would go to a replay :lol:. Sorry like but it’s just nonsense, it’s a side that’s played in the CL this season against an upper mid table championship one. 

Obviously the game proved how little the up their own arse pundits are about football in general. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Spoke to my dad who confirmed this interaction, you fucking weirdo. :lol:

The gemmill family conversation;

Mr Gemmill Snr: "Hello son, spoke to one of your mates today. You've never told us about him? Seemed a decent enough lad? A bit strange at times but seemed alright?"

Mrs Gemmill Snr: "Well I thought he was very nice, I don't know why you don't pop around his more often, he said he'd asked you before but you were always busy, busy alright, too busy on those internet chat room web thingys! You should get out a bit more, you're looking a bit pasty. Saying that, your friend looked a bit pasty too."

Mr Gemmill Snr: "He looked as much pastie as pasty if you ask me?"

Mrs Gemmill Snr: "hahaha, Eee what you like Bob?"

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

Even better - they were leftovers from poppy day :lol:

They’ve had their eyes out here like :lol:

That pic also shows that they let one of their kids design the wearside display- it’s comical. 

There are hundreds of free fonts they could’ve used, but no, 7yr-old freehand it is. 

£17k? :lol::lol:

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That pic also shows that they let one of their kids design the wearside display- it’s comical. 

There are hundreds of free fonts they could’ve used, but no, 7yr-old freehand it is. 

£10,000 of it was from Dreyfus, I wonder what

he was thinking? :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

£10,000 of it was from Dreyfus, I wonder what

he was thinking? :lol: 

“ Pfft- it’s nowhere near as good as the Black and Whites Bar…”

21 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Is there even such a thing as Wearside? Honestly, never heard it as a geographical frame of reference before. Tyneside, yes. Teesside, yes,. Merseyside, yes. Wearside though? Get to fuck. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'd have gone with the Sunderland Metropolitan Borough myself 

Cartographed by Steve Marshall-Barnes 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Is there even such a thing as Wearside? Honestly, never heard it as a geographical frame of reference before. Tyneside, yes. Teesside, yes,. Merseyside, yes. Wearside though? Get to fuck. 

Wearside Jack disagrees.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Sunderland 'til I die. 

Interestingly, statistically not that long as east County Durham has some of the worst mortality statistics in the country. :whistle:

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Free hit did you say? Ok, marra, I'll start.....

It all kicked off when the lad caught a fellow mackem trying to lift his half-time pocket cheese, that's fighting talk in those parts.

• Haha 9

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I sat in the Sunderland end at a derby once. Kieran Richardson spanked one in the top corner and we lost. Never again

We were talking about that yesterday, was that the one where it kicked off where the two stands join? ie at the other end of the ground from yesterday, on the right as you look down the pitch? None of that yesterday 😑

Edited by PaddockLad