Fuck this shit, plastic oil CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

Indeed, as much as I don't like him they've got a fully fit £100m player in Grealish sitting unused on their bench. Sitting alongside an England international who we're desperate to get to plug one of our many holes.

Our bench was two keepers, five defenders, a 34 year old radgie and a 18 year old striker who would never have made the bench in normal circumstances.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Fucking Ed Sheeran (KDB) with his flip flops (sliders) on and Karen (Grealish) haircut giving it big licks (talking himself up) next to the Klingon (Lescott) and wobble gob (Ferdinand)

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Popped this into google translate and still unclear.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Isak is basically walking around the last twenty minutes, who's going to take his place? Wilson is fucked. Our midfield situation injury/suspension wise is freakish but two attackers, one a semi-permamant crock, (albeit good striker when fit), isn't helping our cause. Isak should've been off when getting to the walking stage but there's literally nobody else to take his place.

I know I’m beating a dead horse at this point but the fact that we have an academy striker on the bench and he’s not even trusted with 15 minutes or so here and there is yet another aftershock of that CUNT Ashley that we’re feeling 2 years on. A criminal approach to the academy and it’ll take a good 3/4 seasons until we have even that kind of option, never mind a steady stream of young lads who are first team ready ala Miley or even saleable like Man City have done with the likes of Trafford and Lavia. It’s a fucking disgrace what he did to this club and we’re fully feeling it now. Right down to the commercial side of it fucking us with FFP after our initial spending 

• Like 9
  • Jaysus... 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Isak is basically walking around the last twenty minutes, who's going to take his place? Wilson is fucked. Our midfield situation injury/suspension wise is freakish but two attackers, one a semi-permamant crock, (albeit good striker when fit), isn't helping our cause. Isak should've been off when getting to the walking stage but there's literally nobody else to take his place.

The fact he's scoring as many as he is with the limited service he gets shows his quality. He'd bang in 30 a season for Liverpool or City. 

• Like 5

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

The fact he's scoring as many as he is with the limited service he gets shows his quality. He'd bang in 30 a season for Liverpool or City. 

No doubting his quality at all, but he's getting flogged a bit at the minute, he'd be a fucking revelation at those two clubs. (Or ours with a bit more wriggle room in the squad).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I know I’m beating a dead horse at this point but the fact that we have an academy striker on the bench and he’s not even trusted with 15 minutes or so here and there is yet another aftershock of that CUNT Ashley that we’re feeling 2 years on. A criminal approach to the academy and it’ll take a good 3/4 seasons until we have even that kind of option, never mind a steady stream of young lads who are first team ready ala Miley or even saleable like Man City have done with the likes of Trafford and Lavia. It’s a fucking disgrace what he did to this club and we’re fully feeling it now. Right down to the commercial side of it fucking us with FFP after our initial spending 

Especially considering that was the exact model he claimed he wanted to implement from the get go. Bought Vuckic and Kadar and then went fuck it, that'll do. Both were shite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Especially considering that was the exact model he claimed he wanted to implement from the get go. Bought Vuckic and Kadar and then went fuck it, that'll do. Both were shite.

Have guess where Vukic is playing now? :lol:

If any of the true top/rich clubs don't bid for Isak I'd be very surprised. The big difference compared to the past is everything should be on our terms, is the price right? Have we a just as good, cheaper replacement sourced? If not can we just tell them to fuck off? I'd like to think so.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Can't fault the players on the pitch. Ran themselves into the ground against the best team in the world who brought the best player in the world off the bench. After 3 months of zero options off the bench I'm fucking sick of hearing we "might do something at the end of the window" though. We are potentially closer to the bottom 3 than the top 4 after this round of games. 

Get Saudis to sponsor the club bus for £20min and sign some fucking players 

Rename the match programmes to the Sela Yeller and charge them 40m for the privilege.

• Haha 4

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Have guess where Vukic is playing now? :lol:

Thailand. Clearly loves a handle to grab onto when back scuttling :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The Heaton Buffs?

Might as well be- Dazzler got it. 

He’s turning out in the Thai League 1 :lol:

Paid 5 Dollah per game. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Our bench was two keepers, five defenders, a 34 year old radgie and a 18 year old striker who would never have made the bench in normal circumstances.

Could be an option for new revenue streams; selling places on our bench to high roller foreigners.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Might as well be- Dazzler got it. 

He’s turning out in the Thai League 1 :lol:

Paid 5 Dollah per game. 

Remember when Real and AC Milan wanted him and he signed for us? Classic.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Can't fault the players on the pitch. Ran themselves into the ground against the best team in the world who brought the best player in the world off the bench. After 3 months of zero options off the bench I'm fucking sick of hearing we "might do something at the end of the window" though. We are potentially closer to the bottom 3 than the top 4 after this round of games. 

Get Saudis to sponsor the club bus for £20min and sign some fucking players 

We’re not going to manufacture sponsorship deals that’ll likely be blocked. We’re not going to sign stop gaps this January that’ll hamper our summer spending power either. Unless there’s a player we’re really after who becoming available it’ll be players with potential and/or loans. Not having a pop at you and I absolutely get the frustration on your part. But FFP and our being hyper scrutinised forces the club to play the long game. There’s a decent chance that’ll be better long term too. Which is not to say I don’t also find it extremely fucking annoying. As it would be totally different if they’d bought one of the media darlings 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 10

I actually didn’t watch most of the second half expecting this and having to look after my health. I thought that our only chance to get something out of the game needed us to two goals clear. It wasn’t meant to be unfortunately. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

We’re not going to manufacture sponsorship deals that’ll likely be blocked. We’re not going to sign stop gaps this January that’ll hamper our summer spending power either. Unless there’s a player we’re really after who becoming available it’ll be players with potential and/or loans. Not having a pop at you and I absolutely get the frustration on your part. But FFP and our being hyper scrutinised forces the club to play the long game. There’s a decent chance that’ll be better long term too. Which is not to say I don’t also find it extremely fucking annoying. As it would be totally different if they’d bought one of the media darlings 

This is the truth. As dissappointing as it is we're almost at the point now where there is little to play for for the rest of the season. So making any short term moves that impact what we can spend in the summer for our mid-longer term benefit will be foolish.

That said we want to maintain our competitiveness, professionalism and effort in every game which is something I'm sure Eddie will impress upon all. So now really it's about bringing as many players back to match fitness slowly and with as little risk as possible in preparation for summer transfers and a big push in the league for top four next season.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

good post and what you say makes sense but there surely must be more wriggle room to do something this January, even if it’s a couple of loans. We just need bodies at this stage to give us options off the bench or injuries are consign us to mid table when top 6 is still possible. Too many points are being thrown away because Howe is forced to play the same 11 for 80+ minutes every game 

• Like 3

When I see the reaction of some of our fans I really think a lot of them are just spoiled tossers who thought us getting taken over would be like playing football manager in sugar daddy mode.

We do have a lot of catching up to do on so many levels that it is inevitable that there will be set backs and disappointments. But to start moaning that we aren’t able to defend a lead against arguably the best team in the world managed by arguably the best manager in the world is borderline retarded. It would have been difficult with a squad in full strength but obviously a huge task after weeks of playing with a depleted squad.

Seriously some of our fans can fuck right off iyam

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If someone had said 2-3 today I would have probably taken that. I just didn't want a hiding 

The lads did themselves proud and you could see the improvement Howe was able to get out of them after a full week on the training ground. Their class and depth and our lack of a bench beat us in the end 

• Like 5

Just now, Isegrim said:

When I see the reaction of some of our fans I really think a lot of them are just spoiled tossers who thought us getting taken over would be like playing football manager in sugar daddy mode.

We do have a lot of catching up to do on so many levels that it is inevitable that there will be set backs and disappointments. But to start moaning that we aren’t able to defend a lead against arguably the best team in the world managed by arguably the best manager in the world is borderline retarded. It would have been difficult with a squad in full strength but obviously a huge task after weeks of playing with a depleted squad.

Seriously some of our fans can fuck right off iyam

Some of our club's, and some fans of other club's, can then, now and in the future, fuck right off. Same as it ever was. :good:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

it is a bit annoying because it would have been the case a few seasons ago before the new rules were introduced to stop the next psg/Man City (us in other words) blowing away the competition. 

It’s sensible not to flout the rules and risk the sort of points deduction Everton suffered but it does feel like we have been playing it very safe so far. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

good post and what you say makes sense but there surely must be more wriggle room to do something this January, even if it’s a couple of loans. We just need bodies at this stage to give us options off the bench or injuries are consign us to mid table when top 6 is still possible. Too many points are being thrown away because Howe is forced to play the same 11 for 80+ minutes every game 

I am pretty sure the club is exploring all possibilities. But I found Howe’s remark about us not having a lot of friends in the market quite telling. I think that just quite a few clubs are actually relishing our difficulties. They won’t do us any favours unless we pay ridiculous prices. We still come with the tag of being the richest team owned by unsavoury people. It will probably take time for us to get treated like everyone else if ever.

• Like 1