Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Who gets the blame today in Miggys absence? Burn or LongShaft? 

Longstaff doesn’t bother me like he bothers some. I’ve always disliked watching Almiron tbh and think Murphy is a far better player. It’s not always just a ‘scapegoat’ being the reason a player is disliked, he misses an absurd amount of chances and contributes nothing in attack outside of that, plus his defensive contribution is massively overrated- Murphy is better in the press. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Longstaff doesn’t bother me like he bothers some. I’ve always disliked watching Almiron tbh and think Murphy is a far better player. 

So you’re saying Burn. Noted.

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

So you’re saying Burn. Noted.

It’s not about scapegoating a player, Almiron is crap and always has been. I don’t like a player that has basically whiffed every chance of scoring goals outside of a 4 month purple patch, he also doesn’t contribute what people think defensively - Murphy is better in the press and in attack. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Who gets the blame today in Miggys absence? Burn or LongShaft? 

Southgate 

• Haha 3

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Bench consists of 4 full backs, 1 keeper, 3 kids and Matt Ritchie. 

I know we have injuries but we really have no squad depth at CB or CF. 

Even down the line, unless we start doing better through the academy, it’ll be difficult with latter as teams only play one central striker usually now. I get what you’re saying mind. But we really lack squad depth all over. We’re very early in the process of putting that right anyway but FFP is designed to hold upstarts like us back. Then we have Ashley to thank for the abysmal commercial side of things the owners inherited 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads I'm watching Gladiators til just before kick off. I'll have to catch LW at half time. 

Clattenburg on this is exactly how I imagine Adam Pearson being when he grows up :lol:

• Haha 5