Oonoy Immeray’s Beige Cunts vs Lee Dixon’s Beloved Black and White Shithouses.

Monkeys Fist

Burn was one of our best players till Bailey came on. Get him hooked man. He’s giving away too many chances 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just now, aimaad22 said:

I just don't get the hard on Howe has for Burn. 

Its a tough one.  Miley was clearly fucked.  Mind you, he's run all for Longstaff today who's jogged about.

• Like 1

If Miggy fucked his knee and has to come off and can't be sold it would just sum up the way this season has gone perfectly

1 minute ago, Zathras said:

If Miggy fucked his knee and has to come off and can't be sold it would just sum up the way this season has gone perfectly

Saudi window closed today. That ship has sailed. 

Just now, Zathras said:

Heading into Feb with no strikers, one winger as a makeshift centre forward and one winger in Murphy just returning to fitness is fucking terrifying when you think about it.

Something tells me we're going to see some movement tomorrow at least on loan, we can't carry on with what we have.

I wonder if Forest will lend us Wood back for a bit, just to take the edge off their losses :lol:

Now is the time to panic though. Miggy is limping, Isak didn't look good going off. We're completely fucked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dazzler said:

Now is the time to panic though. Miggy is limping, Isak didn't look good going off. We're completely fucked.

We're not getting relegated and we're not getting into the CL. I think the club is focused on the summer and next season. 

• Like 1

Just now, aimaad22 said:

We're not getting relegated and we're not getting into the CL. I think the club is focused on the summer and next season. 

We’re possibly just eight points off a CL spot. It’s not over yet.

8 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Only 20 minutes to go.

what are we predicting - 25 minutes stoppage time? Villa to score the winner in the 120th minute? 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2