Play Mobile Heed’s Hembarrassing and Deesgraceful Fam vs. Steady Eddie’s Crumbling Cripples.

Monkeys Fist

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Exactly.

I wasn’t expecting anything from the game today. I was reluctant tk put the telly on as it was obvious that I will hardly enjoy it. I turned it off after they scored their first and will give the second half a complete miss. There are more enjoyable things to do at a Saturday evening.

Ta ra.

Disappointing lack of commitment. 

I gave up date night for this torture. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That the same Jorginho that won European Player of the Year after Euro 2020, aye? :lol: 

I think you’ll find there was a sharp intake of breath when Lionel Messi won that :lol: 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Miley's passing is excellent. He gets shown up for what he is on nights like this, but he's gonna be a really good player by the look of it.

I wonder if this exposure will be great or bad for him long-term. 

Howe has protected Anderson, Tino and Hall. I would not be surprised to see him not play for a long time when we get Willock back to full fitness, if Bruno doesn't get the two match ban.

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

What the fuck is date night? 

At his age it's when you substitute meat and two veg for a healthy dose of dates to help you stay regular.

Health GIF by Medical Medium

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Miley's passing is excellent. He gets shown up for what he is on nights like this, but he's gonna be a really good player by the look of it.

He definitely has a good range of passing, and releases it quickly too. What he will need to add to step up a level is some degree of attacking flair/an unexpected element. I expect as he continues to fill out he'll also become better at shielding the ball and otherwise using his body.

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

What the fuck is date night? 

the one where there is an outside chance of a shag at the end of it. There’s more chance of us getting something from the game than that happening now 

• Haha 4