Eddie's, don't doubt the Dubs, NUFC v Wolverhampton Wanderers

sammynb

As much as Bruno loves it here, I think he might have a say in the matter if PSG throw mad money in for him. Anyway, that’s for another day. 

Lovely to see Willock look back to his familiar self too. Some great running from midfield that we’ve missed all season 

• Like 7

We won't replace him with better but we would end up with a stronger squad.

It'll be his choice if he does go. I just hope he goes abroad.

• Like 2

I would like to hope he's been promised we will significantly strengthen in the summer and if he gives it one more season to see what we can do.

• Like 3

Lee Hendry as a pundit on Sky looks healthier now than he ever did as a player. :lol:

Looks like he's finally kicked the smack. Fair play.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lee Hendry as a pundit on Sky looks healthier now than he ever did as a player. :lol:

Looks like he's finally kicked the smack. Fair play.

It’s amazing what the love of Steve Bruce’s daughter can do for a bloke. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I believe the phrase is "daft cunt".

3 shots on target and 0.7xG :lol: aye mate you were all over us. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Wanted to see how many Isak had per 90 due to to his stop start season, was interesting to see Wilson sitting sitting 5th this season.

4Bajhn0.jpeg

Really need to sort out our physio team. Isak/Wilson on paper was a great combo to rotate between on paper 

We’d be top of the league if we’d kept Chris Wood.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Anyone see Fanny Murphy in the week saying Bruno will never be a great cos he's not a good enough athlete?

Aye, a mate of mine was parroting that line to me so I checked it out.

IMG_1297.jpeg

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There were 8mins of injury time. He scored at 98.40 :lol: 

Corner was given when the time wasn’t up. Any fan would have been livid if the ref wouldn’t have allowed to take the corner or blown the whistle with the ball in the middle of the air.

They were lucky to get a corner in the dying seconds and to score from it, but that’s about it tbh.

I feel awful having to defend the cunts though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Norwich beating the 6 fingered sister shagging cunts

The Friendly Cup stays in Norfolk then.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Corner was given when the time wasn’t up. Any fan would have been livid if the ref wouldn’t have allowed to take the corner or blown the whistle with the ball in the middle of the air.

They were lucky to get a corner in the dying seconds and to score from it, but that’s about it tbh.

I feel awful having to defend the cunts though. 

Wasn’t it because Forest had the ball when a Liverpool player went down with a head injury and when play restarted the ref gave the ball to Liverpool who went down the field and then got the corner?

• Like 5

Lovely seats right at the front, superb toilet access and then the heaven opened. Never been so wet and cold at a match since I was 11.  Only saw one goal due to toilet breaks, curry chicken nuggets and chip breaks, vape breaks and generally avoiding the fucking rain breaks.

Wunderbar, superb as always.  Lovely bit of table top dancing to Jerry Cinnamon :) 

IMG_5503.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Wasn’t it because Forest had the ball when a Liverpool player went down with a head injury and when play restarted the ref gave the ball to Liverpool who went down the field and then got the corner?

Yes 

31 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

superb toilet access

31 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Only saw one goal due to toilet breaks

:lol:

What are you like. I'm actually working on getting a drug onto the market which may benefit you, for overactive bladder. Basically stops you needing a piss every 5 minutes. 

Also, today was a like a summers day in the Sahara compared with the time the mackems beat us in the rain, when the Leazes was roofless. 

Well done lads. 3 goals, clean sheet, just what the doctor ordered. Looking forward to match of the day tonight.

Tino given up proving he’s the best left back in the squad, now he’s going after the right back spot. If he can take a corner, Tripps might be in trouble!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Renton said:

:lol:

What are you like. I'm actually working on getting a drug onto the market which may benefit you, for overactive bladder. Basically stops you needing a piss every 5 minutes. 

Also, today was a like a summers day in the Sahara compared with the time the mackems beat us in the rain, when the Leazes was roofless. 

Get a fucking move on then :lol: 

And sorry, but Im too old to be sitting in the pissing rain. I was also right under the rim of the stand roof so every two seconds I was getting that on me too. Not for me. 

• Haha 2