Chelsea v Eddie's Prince of Players AG10 and his likely lads, NUFC

sammynb

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Ah, right. I’m watching it on sky. Don’t know know the name of the main commentator then but he sounded crushed when we equalised. As did Neville 

Neville has turned on us this season, I always thought he was pretty balanced and gave us our due but he's got a shitty attitude to us this season.

Just now, NJS said:

Carragher is campaigning for the scouse cunts to sign Isak - he can hockle off. 

tbf he always has a cheeky tug over Isak, he's been doing it since we signed him :lol:

I know we all know it, but man Isak is something special. He makes the hardest skill in the game look like it's nothing to him. If he stays fit he'll score a mountain of goals for the club.

• Like 5

Just now, toonotl said:

I know we all know it, but man Isak is something special. He makes the hardest skill in the game look like it's nothing to him. If he stays fit he'll score a mountain of goals for the club.

Aye but he’s largely anonymous the rest of the time.

• Like 2

We seem to be the team on the front foot but are open to a counter. Murphy has improved the team when he has come on. 

Another assist for Bruno.  Tino also been been good thus far. 

All to play for in the second half.

AND ITS LIVE.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Neville has turned on us this season, I always thought he was pretty balanced and gave us our due but he's got a shitty attitude to us this season.

Aye I’ve noticed that too. Showed his true colours with that audible groan when we pulled a goal back against Arsenal.  

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Aye but he’s largely anonymous the rest of the time.

Wasn't the case when he was in full flow last season. He's not a Haaland type of striker that'll only score goals (not that teams wouldnt necessarily want that if you're that good at it), he likes to come in and get involved. Run at people.

I think people have made point previously, because of how we've been playing he's been isolated, might be a different story again next season. 

• Like 2

Chelsea have hardly looked to threaten but it's heart in mouth stuff everytime they get near our box just because we look so nervy. 

That is a great cross by Bruno. We have some proper dozzy fuckers in that penalty box from corners and free kicks at times. What are they expecting to happen?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Willock needs to be on the end of that cross from Bruno. 

None of them made a run to the post 

Alexander Isak is just the third Newcastle player to score home and away against Chelsea in a single Premier League campaign after Alan Shearer (1996-97) and Dwight Gayle (2017-18).

• Like 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

I mean the second player listed there doesn’t make it seem like quite such an exclusive club. 

• Like 1

Bruno getting lots of space to operate now. If that continues we'll kill them. I think Gallagher is meant to be marking him so it will no doubt continue.

Fuck off man. We are incapable of resisting periods of sustained pressure at the moment. Terrible lack of resolve.