Pep’s peripatetic perfection seekers v Eddie’s egregious error strewn erseholes

I was in the city end when we beat them under Pardew in the cup, was it 1-0? Rolando Aarons I think?

If that fucking team can win away at city then this one can too.

Will we? I doubt it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

We usually give these a decent game, we did in January tbh :cuppa:

We do but usually lose by a single goal.

gwen stefani bananas GIF

20 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

So all four start tomorrow night knowing Eddie

:lol: seriously though it's somewhat baffling that Longstaff has been playing injured (and poorly) with a fit and capable Miley on the bench.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, OTF said:

:lol: seriously though it's somewhat baffling that Longstaff has been playing injured (and poorly) with a fit and capable Miley on the bench.

The Longstaff one is baffling like. He's getting pelters from the fans for his form, and it's (largely) because he's playing through an injury - Unless the injury is new and he's just been playing shite, aye at least bench the kid and give him a break when you have Miley right there.

I think he’ll play Miley tomorrow.

essentially the midfield is a choice of:

1) a bloke who has played just about every minute of 37 games this season. Plus flying to South America for more international games

2) An average injured midfielder who you can clearly tell is out of form (probably because of injury)

3) a 17 year old boy

4) A half fit midfielder who has played 6 games this season and is not up to speed yet. Probably being rushed back too quickly. 

5) A young lad with a broken back who should have about 3 reserve games before even being considered

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, OTF said:

Clearly not using the right injection 🙂 

Miley started nearly 14 games on the bounce at 17 having barely played a full first team game so it’s quite possible he was more in need of the rest.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think he’ll play Miley tomorrow.

essentially the midfield is a choice of:

1) a bloke who has played just about every minute of 37 games this season. Plus flying to South America for more international games

2) An average injured midfielder who you can clearly tell is out of form (probably because of injury)

3) a 17 year old boy

4) A half fit midfielder who has played 6 games this season and is not up to speed yet. Probably being rushed back too quickly. 

5) A young lad with a broken back who should have about 3 reserve games before even being considered

6) A dwarf who has a deep rooted hatred of corner flags (who's actually a decrepit winger).

7) Joe White

Just now, ewerk said:

Miley started nearly 14 games on the bounce at 17 having barely played a full first team game so it’s quite possible he was more in need of the rest.

If anyone can play that much without fatigue it's a 17 year old. Certainly in comparison to someone carrying an injury.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not if Longstaff has gout though.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, OTF said:

If anyone can play that much without fatigue it's a 17 year old. Certainly in comparison to someone carrying an injury.

Nonsense, it's tough enough for a senior pro never mind anyone who hasn't experienced that level of intensity before.

35 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You’d imagine NUFC sports scientists will almost certainly be telling him that :cuppa:

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Nonsense, it's tough enough for a senior pro never mind anyone who hasn't experienced that level of intensity before.

Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye and you probably never shot as many unarmed catholics as you did when you were 17 either.

Can’t go to NI until you’re 18 for starters and all the catholics I shot had both arms but one was in a wheelchair 

• Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was the fittest I’ve ever been at 17

You can perhaps recover more quickly but I can’t think of many instances where male professional athletes are at their peak in terms of performance levels at that age 

• Like 1