Pep’s peripatetic perfection seekers v Eddie’s egregious error strewn erseholes

2 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

It has done my head in all night.

It's a shit watch tbh, would rather they went for the jugular.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

No booking for Akanji. It's so fucking blatant.

It's not even like they need the rub of the green on all the calls either.

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

When is last seasons Botman going to turn up? Or has he lost a yard now.

There  needs to be a big inquest into what happened with his knee if there hasn't been already. 

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

When is last seasons Botman going to turn up? Or has he lost a yard now.

Played with a damaged ACL and hasn't been the same since. I feel we'll see last season's Botman next season.

1 minute ago, NJS said:

There  needs to be a big inquest into what happened with his knee if there hasn't been already. 

I spoke even before that injury. Might as well just call this season off now.

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

Don't think so, the alternative was it was operated on and he'd have been out much longer. Only time will tell whether it was the right decision (i.e. he doesn't go on to tear it).

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

At least we kept Gilbert the Alien quiet. 

They need to implement a sound effect when he activates head down full gallop mode.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I notice Howe can’t do right for doing wrong again.  Not here mind but the bloke is on a hiding to nowt with some of our fans

The loudest people are most often the most ignorant too.

• Like 3

I don’t think we’ve been that bad tbh. They dominated possession and we gifted them two goals but we’d still be in with a shout had we been clinical with our (rare) chances. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

We’ve done well second half. These are the best team in the world and at 2-0 it should be perfect for them to pick us off. 

It was always going to be an uphill battle. Disappointing that we lost to 2 shite goals though.  And didn't make the most of the few half chances we had.

Probably harsh to blame Burn for both goals, but I suspect Trippier at LB puts up a better fight for both of them. 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I notice Howe can’t do right for doing wrong again.  Not here mind but the bloke is on a hiding to nowt with some of our fans

I think its what Gemmil has been saying that makes the most sense - 

If we start that managerial merry go round now it doesn’t end. He’s had zero luck this season & has enough in the bank from last season & the relegation run in for people to shut the fuck up. 

He’s been exceptional in the grand scheme of things

• Like 9

I feel flatter than that performance now. The push for the minor Euro spots is all we have left, Shearer looking despondent at another year of no sniff of success. I hope we can spend money in the summer because our top talents arent going to want to go year after year without at least half a chance of silverware. 

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

I feel flatter than that performance now. The push for the minor Euro spots is all we have left, Shearer looking despondent at another year of no sniff of success. I hope we can spend money in the summer because our top talents arent going to want to go year after year without at least half a chance of silverware. 

I can’t see many top players being attracted either.  If we can’t spend bucket loads of money on wages then they aren’t going to come here.

Just now, Chaser said:

Well Tonali will feel like a new signing I guess. Almost literally. :icon_lol:

I bet it's a fair shout that some of the knackas having a go at Howe on Twitter will be the same fuckers that never said fuck all about Fat Mike and were always sticking up for Brewcey.

Clueless cunts and bandwagon jumpers basically.

• Like 2

I just hope Howe and the team try to maximise our league position now. Still 30 points to play for, let's not just fade out into midtable obscurity. 

This is second season syndrome with a shit load of added bad luck, next season will be better and I am 100% behind Howe. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

When did all start going wrong? When Nunez scored the winner at st Jimmy’s?

No, there's not been a single sliding doors moment. It's been the predictable outcome of an inexperienced, depleted squad playing too many games. 

Just now, Renton said:

No, there's not been a single sliding doors moment. It's been the predictable outcome of an inexperienced, depleted squad playing too many games. 

Everton away. Youre right.