Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

Isak got that very very wrong, perhaps partial blame could be the shock of Miggy crossing with his right foot.

Laughably bad from Longstaff. So much time and ends up looking like an MLB player.

I'd say fuck off Longstaff but as I didn't say fuck off Isak it would be a bit unfair.  Ah fuck it, fuck off Longstaff!

At least the last few months have been a proper demonstration of just how shite many of our players truly are. Take a good look and sort it out Amanda. 

• Like 1

EH has to go now surely, you can blame injuries to an extent but we just look unorganised and drained of confidence. Something has to be wrong behind the scenes for us to be picking up so many injuries 

1 minute ago, craigc said:

EH has to go now surely, you can blame injuries to an extent but we just look unorganised and drained of confidence. Something has to be wrong behind the scenes for us to be picking up so many injuries 

Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, craigc said:

image.gif.7d1a59831042444c379d99f2c78b2aca.gif

• Haha 4

Perfect time for West Ham to take a quick throw in. Why are the waiting? None of the Newcastle players are paying attention.