Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Hello. I said I fear what people will make of it as they've been doing so far weeks. I still do. 

Who has? Some morons on social media? I live in Newcastle and don't know a single person who thinks this. 

• Like 1

Don't worry about how much change you can have from season to season, you can have it in a single game.

• Haha 1

If only they brought Phillips on earlier :lol:

What did Howe get a yellow for?

Edited by OTF
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Relax man, I was just playing with him 

Just like the dig at Harvey Barnes. All mind games? I like it ;) 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Who has? Some morons on social media? I live in Newcastle and don't know a single person who thinks this. 

For instance 

38 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Eddie Howe will be under pressure now,I know we have injuries but the lack of organisation has been atrocious.

I mean generally questions are being asked and rightly so to an extent Nobody with genuine sense will want him out. 

And I don't live in Newcastle so yes do get messages off Twitter and the lot :lol: