Jump to content

Euro 24


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Why do you guys keep saying Foden is a CAM when guardiola rarely plays him there? He played centrally 6 out of 35 league games this past season. Most of his games are on the LW and then RW

 

I think pep plays him in a free roaming charva role. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye. Yet again we think we are the best team. The next golden generation of failures. The real truth is France are the better team. 

 

Have you seen Portugal's squad as well? Quality in every position and stacked with quality on the bench too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye. Yet again we think we are the best team. The next golden generation of failures. The real truth is France are the better team. 

The English team to provide the most players is Crystal Palace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Southgate saying he's likely to be off if* he doesn't win the Euros.

 

 

 

*if = when

 

Man Utd mate is terrified that they're waiting for the end of the Euros before they approach/appoint Southgate. He begrudgingly understood my giddy excitement at that hilarious prospect.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, The Fish said:

 

Man Utd mate is terrified that they're waiting for the end of the Euros before they approach/appoint Southgate. He begrudgingly understood my giddy excitement at that hilarious prospect.

 

Fingers crossed we dont make it out the group stages if thats the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

 

Fingers crossed we dont make it out the group stages if thats the case.

No no no, you've got it all wrong, we want to get late into the competition without going far enough for Southgate to keep his job. The less time he's got to work with the squad the better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No no no, you've got it all wrong, we want to get late into the competition without going far enough for Southgate to keep his job. The less time he's got to work with the squad the better. 

 

My god. Where would I be without toontastic?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

 

My god. Where would I be without toontastic?

Destitute, sucking cock for baccy?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been telling you all how to do it for fucking weeks, arsehole. ;)

 

No surprise that the bloke who accidentally collapsed the "Main Boards" section and thought he'd been locked out of the forum has taken his fucking time sussing it out though. :lol:

 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

 

That's not you. It's a Scots lad and his German son. :lol:


Yeah the Scots lad is an old mate of myself and my brother…

 

 

 

 

D7E742A6-57C0-40FB-B4DB-CE8AFF5E04E8.gif

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.