bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is that it :blink:

I was having fun there, we gonna let this die and GERLD the thread then?

119654[/snapback]

think its au revoir to it now possums..... ;)

Can we take the picture of some dirty bastard's cock off before it goes in the Gold forum please?  :blush:

119576[/snapback]

Dealt with.....

Dirty fucking women! If one of the blokes had posted a pic of some woman's tattooed and pierced snatch they'd be fucking livid! :(

119646[/snapback]

I'm sure i posted earlier that i think the last few pages of this thread should be deleted tbh (inc my puff the magic dragon piccy gemmill) ;) Its a shame a really good thread has been spoilt by pointless bickering.

Though like catmag pointed out, we see tits and all sorts on here not to mention the disgusting C word time after time but thats let go....at least the dragon was 'covered' up :(

Still, if you guys cant take it........

:blink:

The C.... word gets dealt with whenever I spot it. As for tits, well they're god's way of making sure babies don't go hungry........

You didn't think we look at them for any other reason, did you? ;)

Bewildered by the female aversion to the c word. Mrs hips loathes it as well.

Anyway, maybe that scrote's address and mobile number should be posted somewhere.

An advert in the Sunlun Echo for example?? Looking for love, cat, cooker etc???

Anyway, maybe that scrote's address and mobile number should be posted somewhere.

119675[/snapback]

ohhhh thats it!

we let this thread close and start a special new one for registered members to see who can do the most spectacular thing using his address/ phone number/ picture.

119675[/snapback]

ohhhh thats it!

we let this thread close and start a special new one for registered members to see who can do the most spectacular thing using his address/ phone number/ picture.

119680[/snapback]

Well, this has to close at some point. And being 'special' :blink: (I do hope you don't mean 'touched' ;) ) maybe I could have the last word? That seems the best idea - have a thread where we come up with the best way to sicken the trog?

Word.

tbf this thread died the minute it turned out you had all been taken for a ride by this bloke and not the othe way around.

119594[/snapback]

aye you're right hes sitting there at home laughing his tits off because we got photos of him :blink:

119620[/snapback]

oh aye, cracking photo of the back of his head that is! ;)

Feck. How much would that hurt?  ;)

119554[/snapback]

And he's got a Prince Albert.

119557[/snapback]

DotBum get your piercings right!

He has an ampallang not a Prince Albert.

Just so you know the difference:

The Ampallang piercing is one of the less popular and more difficult male piercings. The hole is made horizontally through the head (glans) of the penis. This can either be done above, under, or through the urethra, depending on the individual. Some will recommend that the penis be erect before marking the glans for piercing, although it has also been stated that this is not necessary. Making sure the pierce is straight is crucial, due to sensitive nerves and important arteries.
The Prince Albert is probably the most popular of all male piercings. The healing process is faster than most, and it has been considered to be the most sexually appealing male piercing. The Prince Albert piercing, in most cases, is performed by inserting a needle receiving tube into the urethra and then starting the needle from the outside and feeding it out through the tube. There are not many complications associated with this piercing.

Do you need photos? Or can smoothy just send you his?

or someone that way inclined could text him and see "look sophie i know your a bloke, how much to knock your back doors in?"

;)

119752[/snapback]

Step forward Smooth Operator...... :blink:

or someone that way inclined could text him and see "look sophie i know your a bloke, how much to knock your back doors in?"

;)

119752[/snapback]

Step forward Smooth Operator...... :blink:

119757[/snapback]

Done.

I texted him, "Seeing as you're a bloke how much for blowing out your bomb doors?

His reply, "You think I'm a bloke? What you on about, I'm a girl. Wanna arrange a meet?"

:(

;)

119752[/snapback]

Step forward Smooth Operator...... :(

119757[/snapback]

Done.

I texted him, "Seeing as you're a bloke how much for blowing out your bomb doors?

His reply, "You think I'm a bloke? What you on about, I'm a girl. Wanna arrange a meet?"

:blush:

119765[/snapback]

:blink:

It would be so tempting to tell him his scam's been busted and that his photo is all over the internet (even if it's not strictly true), but I'm not sure if peasepud has other things in mind. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.