bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update from smoothy, word for word from his text.

I sent her a picture of my cock while i was on the train to Sheffield, said i'd meet her on Saturday morning and asked if she'd do my ironing naked in between me shooting my whack. So she's turning up somewhere in Durham on Saturday thinking I'm dropping off £50, dozey mare.

Taking pictures of his cock on trains, whatever next :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

im off out to get some shopping soon....almost scared to buy my evening paper  ;)

(mind you, anything like this would be a shocker to happen in gods waiting room, Torquay)  :lol:

115009[/snapback]

Old grannies advertising to be seen off in style perhaps. £10 a go.

Love the way he gets her to do his chores as well.  So not only does he get his end away, but his lass comes home and gives him a pat on the head for his efforts.

115017[/snapback]

Hopefully not if he's caught something nasty on it though.

:lol: Assuming she is the person in the picture that is.

115013[/snapback]

thats what ive said all along, probably shes been set up or a bunch of school kids will turn up for the £50 ;) Infact, SO's cock has probably already been posted on some forum ;):blush:

Love the way he gets her to do his chores as well.  So not only does he get his end away, but his lass comes home and gives him a pat on the head for his efforts.

115017[/snapback]

Looks like someone's ironed her tits tbh

im off out to get some shopping soon....almost scared to buy my evening paper  :blush:

(mind you, anything like this would be a shocker to happen in gods waiting room, Torquay)  :lol:

115009[/snapback]

Old grannies advertising to be seen off in style perhaps. £10 a go.

115012[/snapback]

ewww ;)

I reckon the lass is supposed to be a schoolgirl, some old perv has been perving on schoolgirls in that area and may have been seen standing at X bustop or hanging about outside X street so the pollis have set up a sting to catch this sick bastard by putting a message into a paper in the hope said sick bastard texts this '15 year old lassie' a picture of his cock.

I reckon the lass is supposed to be a schoolgirl, some old perv has been perving on schoolgirls in that area and may have been seen standing at X bustop or hanging about outside X street so the pollis have set up a sting to catch this sick bastard by putting a message into a paper in the hope said sick bastard texts this '15 year old lassie' a picture of his cock.

115029[/snapback]

bit of a random chance though wasnt it?

"Ive got it sarge, we hand write a note purporting to be from a 17 y/o student looking to sell her body" and stick it in a newspaper in a newsagents. Im fairly certain our man reads the Star and he probably buys it at around 8.30am so we only need one ot two. Then when he texts her we've got him by the bollocks!"

115029[/snapback]

"Ive got it sarge, we hand write a note purporting to be from a 17 y/o student looking to sell her body" and stick it in a newspaper in a newsagents. Im fairly certain our man reads the Star and he probably buys it at around 8.30am so we only need one ot two. Then when he texts her we've got him by the bollocks!"

115039[/snapback]

The expert sting, planned out right there, all bases covered.

'hide £50 in Durham' :lol:

Well this is obviously a professional gal who knows that all John's respect and trust their hooers. She'd never take that money and spend it on crack.

This is getting silly.

Edited by Happy Face

he hasnt actually commited a crime until he hands over any money?

114916[/snapback]

no i dont think he has...and i didnt think prostitution was a crime as such, i thought soliciting in public places was though.

114918[/snapback]

His lass might see things a bit differently tho. :lol:

115029[/snapback]

115039[/snapback]

The expert sting, planned out right there, all bases covered.

115044[/snapback]

:lol:

:lol: Assuming she is the person in the picture that is.

115013[/snapback]

thats what ive said all along, probably shes been set up or a bunch of school kids will turn up for the £50 ;) Infact, SO's cock has probably already been posted on some forum ;):blush:

115020[/snapback]

To be fair though, he said he'd meet her and she's only seen a picture of his cock. Erm..I think.

For waht it's worth, I don't think it's a sting or a con, I just think she's a bit fucked up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.