bizarre

themags

I was thinking about this last night - how do we know the girl is completely innocent ?

(The following statement is made with no experience of the prostitution world - be that as an employer, an employee or a client.)

Scenario: a couple are in huge debt because of drugs (or gambling, or generally being a bit rubbish - you choose, this reason isn't so important).  They decide that the quickest way to recoup the money is to sell the lady's body.  They pick their target market (Sport readers - a logical choice) and put in a hand written note to give the ad a little originality to spike the interest (or, more likely, because they can't afford anything fancier).

Obviously, if the girl was doing it alone she'd have to go and collect the money from books and DVDs herself, then meet up with the guy, do what he wants and then get the next instalment off him.  The thing is, though, men resorting to prostitutes are generally quite desperate people.  If they think she's just doing it by herself they could easily offer her less for the second payment or say "I've already given you £50, that's your lot".  What's she going to do ? 

I came into the thread too late to see the pictures but apparently this girl looks quite young and quite frail.  How's she going to force a man to pay up the money afterwards ?  If worst comes to worst, he could most likely have her in a fight.  However, if you have a skinhead collecting the money for you, punters are surely less likely to try and rip you off after they get their thrills. 

Could it be that she is willing to offer herself up for Smooth Operator's pleasure after all ?

The one thing I can think of against this is that she offered herself to two guys at the same time.  However, if they are in desperate need of cash, desperate enough to resort to prostitution, I'm sure they're happy enough to rip off a couple of people along the way. 

It would explain why they were willing to give Peasepud a second go - neither of their punters came through, they knew he was interested so thought they could get the £100 off him for that night's work.

117989[/snapback]

Nah, I'm not buying any of that like. I don't think this lass is involved at all.

Besides, believing the above means that SMO didn't text his weapon to a skinhead, and I'm not prepared to entertain that thought. :baby:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying she's definitely in, but it's just that everyone seems to have ruled her out after seeing this guy going for the money. If you're a hooker, it makes a lot of sense to have a skinhead running about for you.

Maybe all she does is the sex leaving him to organise all the clients - meaning Smooth Operator did still send his manhood to a guy. Better ? :baby:

alreeet lads :baby:

fantastic thread, its been linked onto the UK snowboarding forum ;)

truely legend stuff

now use his address and get his name and then dig for dirt, could be a giggle :blush:

118000[/snapback]

This thread is going world wide i reckon!

37,000 views now and obviously more to come in the coming days.

I dont think people want to go through 52 pages worth of reading but i went through 47 last night and it was the funniest laugh i have had in a long time. A must read, an epic, a page turner. Maybe we could turn this into a book? Based on real events on an internet forum?

aye I've sat here and read 52 pages, mint

I just can't believe you f**kers went on a magical mystery tour of durham and didnt have a proper camera with you and tripods and all manner of shit :baby:

could of got the local press down there "Durhams seedy drug and sex underworld"

Right, Im going out but when I get back we need a decision of which way to take this, do we?

1. Leave it at that, we've had a laugh, thats all.

2. Find out who the girl is, let her know what hes doing and see what develops.

3. Go with the original "we're the police" angle and get him to confess all.

4. Post his phone number and get as many people at once to text him saying they've seen his flyer and take it from there.

The choice as they say, is yours.

117837[/snapback]

I reckon the best thing to do is just keep setting up new drop-offs with him, trying to get as many photos of him as possible and just basically making him look a tit for keep coming back for more. Number 4 could be linked in with this - there's enough people looking in on this thread for us to request a bit of audience participation. :baby: The only problem then is that we don't know where he's gonna be at any time, so the photo idea falls flat. It would at least get him turning up for fruitless pick-ups though, the knobhead.

The finding the girl idea is a non-starter cos I just don't see how you would go about doing that, and I'm not sure how good an idea the "we're the police" thing is. Although having said that, it's not like he's gonna report you to them is it?

Right, Im going out but when I get back we need a decision of which way to take this, do we?

1. Leave it at that, we've had a laugh, thats all.

2. Find out who the girl is, let her know what hes doing and see what develops.

3. Go with the original "we're the police" angle and get him to confess all.

4. Post his phone number and get as many people at once to text him saying they've seen his flyer and take it from there.

The choice as they say, is yours.

117837[/snapback]

I reckon the best thing to do is just keep setting up new drop-offs with him, trying to get as many photos of him as possible and just basically making him look a tit for keep coming back for more. Number 4 could be linked in with this - there's enough people looking in on this thread for us to request a bit of audience participation. :baby: The only problem then is that we don't know where he's gonna be at any time, so the photo idea falls flat. It would at least get him turning up for fruitless pick-ups though, the knobhead.

The finding the girl idea is a non-starter cos I just don't see how you would go about doing that, and I'm not sure how good an idea the "we're the police" thing is. Although having said that, it's not like he's gonna report you to them is it?

118010[/snapback]

I reckon a group of you should go to the next sting, create the impression there is a whole group of plained clothed police and really make him paranoid.

what i find sickening is he keeps asking for pics of cocks, but whats even more sickening is smo sent him a picture of his

118020[/snapback]

We've only got SMO's word that he asked for it. I bet he volunteered it really. :baby:

what i find sickening is he keeps asking for pics of cocks, but whats even more sickening is smo sent him a picture of his

118020[/snapback]

We've only got SMO's word that he asked for it. I bet he volunteered it really. :baby:

118021[/snapback]

I think its time to move back over the thread -

Blokes - if you had to shag one bloke from history

Just for the comedy value we`ll get from the likes of SO posting on it ;)

Is it just me or has Renton stopped posting in this thread ever since it went global? :blush:

118013[/snapback]

I backed out at page 10 when there was concerns this was a police sting. ;) ;)

Incidentally, at the time of writing you have 120 posts on this thread alone! :baby:

Is it just me or has Renton stopped posting in this thread ever since it went global? ;)

118013[/snapback]

I backed out at page 10 when there was concerns this was a police sting. :blush::D

Incidentally, at the time of writing you have 120 posts on this thread alone! ;)

118033[/snapback]

Almost as many as Pud and SMO combined :baby:

I would be inclined to find out if the lass was actually involved or not. Text him stating your uncertainties that 'she' is genuine, then request more pics for proof of 'her' sincerity (maybe use words that 'she' might understand, though!).

Or, send him a copy of The Star! Nothing else. If that doesn't start spooking the fucker, I don't know what will :baby:

how about we plan another meet, somebody new texts him and we agree a spot but one away from where he lives, in the centre of Durham again. Then when he turns up have literally dozens of people stood around all talking to themselves and holding a hand to one ear.

Hopefully he'll shit it and go for the bus (after seeing him Im fairly certain he couldnt have a driving licence) where we get another load of us on the same bus.

As we know where he lives we can then dot more of the same around the bus stop and the short route to his house.

Or do the first bit but then have about 20 people all following him about ten yards behind and then trying to look nonchalent whenever he turns round!

Somebody could pretend to be a real pimp actually working in the area, tell him you know what he looks like and where he lives (send him the photos) and tell him you are going to send round a few lads to kick the living shit out of him...unless he deposits some cash where you tell him (perhaps a Harry Potter dvd in Smiths!)

Great thread btw, was amazed people actually followed it through as well, thought it was just going to be a laugh but that nobody would be arsed to actually go down there!

Or do the first bit but then have about 20 people all following him about ten yards behind and then trying to look nonchalent whenever he turns round!

118045[/snapback]

:baby:;)

Somebody could pretend to be a real pimp actually working in the area, tell him you know what he looks like and where he lives (send him the photos) and tell him you are going to send round a few lads to kick the living shit out of him...unless he deposits some cash where you tell him (perhaps a Harry Potter dvd in Smiths!)

118054[/snapback]

Like it! :blush:

Omgwtflol

How come theres no mention of speaking on the phone ,after all if yous can text him surely speaking to him is easy as well !. theres more holes in this than a string vest .

Omgwtflol

How come theres no mention of speaking on the phone ,after all if yous can text him surely speaking to him is easy as well !. theres more holes in this than a string vest .

118057[/snapback]

:baby:

Keep them coming knobhead.

Omgwtflol

118057[/snapback]

:baby:

Keep them coming knobhead.

118058[/snapback]

yes but it is a point, why dont one of you actually ring 'her?' it would scare the shit out of him!! Or if, as some people think, there is a girl working with him, maybe he'd get her to answer?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.