'Types'

manc-mag

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what my 'type' is, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a slut and a deviant, but I might draw the line at Down Syndrome.

And saying you like big tits is like a gay saying he likes a bit of penis.

115528[/snapback]

I'd prefer a whole one, mind.

Not convinced I have a type. Bit shorter than me and a bit younger than me, I suppose, the opposite tends to be a little disconcerting (sorry Pud :razz:) Other than that I've never been fussy. :D

115559[/snapback]

True, you could keep a bit of one to chew on between meals, I suppose.

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what my 'type' is, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a slut and a deviant, but I might draw the line at Down Syndrome.

And saying you like big tits is like a gay saying he likes a bit of penis.

115528[/snapback]

I'd prefer a whole one, mind.

Not convinced I have a type. Bit shorter than me and a bit younger than me, I suppose, the opposite tends to be a little disconcerting (sorry Pud :razz:) Other than that I've never been fussy. :D

115559[/snapback]

True, you could keep a bit of one to chew on between meals, I suppose.

115577[/snapback]

Snack-size Peperami?

They have to be taller than me.

Which isn't difficult  :D

115542[/snapback]

4ft4 plus?

That's everyone bar your double-amputee-bedpan-fella in with a chance tbh.

115562[/snapback]

That's 5ft 4 plus, you slavvering manc! :razz:

Snack-size Peperami?

115580[/snapback]

:D I haven't been so offended since the good doctor suggested I wore y-fronts!

I don't like big tits either, areet to shoot your load over every now and again but a big titted lass, I couldn't go out with one for any length of time, again a fantasy type of lass we all want but quickly get bored with (for me anyway).

115495[/snapback]

Fucking hell - such a charmer :D

"Aye pet, you'll do for now, just let me shoot me load over your tits and then be off with you!"

:razz:

115564[/snapback]

But very true, that's the way we think ladies, all men, even if they say different.

As a lad, you read magazines, see big knockers and you shoot your muck over them, when you're old enough to pull one of these 'crackers' in a bar, you take them hyem and complete your fantasy.

Once or twice is fun, then you get bored, life gets a hold of you, brains and looks etc. become important and all that bollocks.

I've heard there are some women out there who don't like giving head. I find this difficult to believe, surely natural selection would have weened them out by now...

It's a strange world.

115523[/snapback]

My girlfriend is one of these rare specimens. :razz:

She's up for pretty much everything else though. :D

As for my type, I'd say brunette and curvy, but these don't always apply. As for the height thing, as long as they're not taller than me I'm happy.

Never leaves the house tbh.

115568[/snapback]

Says the kid with 8,000 plus posts :D

115589[/snapback]

From work :mellow:

115590[/snapback]

Don't use words he won't understand. :razz:

I don't like big tits either, areet to shoot your load over every now and again but a big titted lass, I couldn't go out with one for any length of time, again a fantasy type of lass we all want but quickly get bored with (for me anyway).

115495[/snapback]

Fucking hell - such a charmer :D

"Aye pet, you'll do for now, just let me shoot me load over your tits and then be off with you!"

:razz:

115564[/snapback]

But very true, that's the way we think ladies, all men, even if they say different.

115586[/snapback]

I certainly don't, you fucking bigot!

:mellow:

As a lad, you read magazines, see big knockers and you shoot your muck over them, when you're old enough to pull one of these 'crackers' in a bar, you take them hyem and complete your fantasy.

Once or twice is fun, then you get bored, life gets a hold of you, brains and looks etc. become important and all that bollocks.

115586[/snapback]

Luckily some of us are blessed with boobs and brains. :D

Just not much height...

If we want to continue our reputation as clueless wankers I would be hard pressed to name a better spokesman than HTT.

I've heard there are some women out there who don't like giving head. I find this difficult to believe, surely natural selection would have weened them out by now...

It's a strange world.

115523[/snapback]

My girlfriend is one of these rare specimens. :mellow:

She's up for pretty much everything else though. :razz:

As for my type, I'd say brunette and curvy, but these don't always apply. As for the height thing, as long as they're not taller than me I'm happy.

115588[/snapback]

Jesus wept. Can't believe you admitted that. Practically makes you gay if you stay with her tbh! :D

I can only imagine your pain at this difficult time.

I've got a thing for ging.

115351[/snapback]

Tori Amos :)

I've gone out with a few short arse birds and it just looks silly. So I generally require a bird taller than 5'5", but no taller tha 6', that's just scary.

115359[/snapback]

How tall are yee like???!! :mellow:

115377[/snapback]

6'5"

Listen carefully and you'll hear Mags swoon.

:icon_lol:

115381[/snapback]

Pud is taller. :huh:

115390[/snapback]

:D

They have to be taller than me.

Which isn't difficult  :razz:

115542[/snapback]

:D