General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Quite disappointing that he doesn't seem to be as much of a grumpy cunt as last year.

'Sir Alex Ferguson was in the crowd, he's been known to go into the dressing room after a match and give his players a rollocking, will your coach be doing that?'

Should have been met with:

'Fuck off you bawbag'

Really enjoying this tennis :)

(SAF in the crowd as well)

And I usually hate tennis.

Pics tomorrow of Mrs. CT's net curtains stretched across the "AstroTurf" in the garden, half a ton of strawberries and cream, and CT unconscious in the middle, pissed to fuck on Pimms and dressed in his new Tennis kit.

Pics tomorrow of Mrs. CT's net curtains stretched across the "AstroTurf" in the garden, half a ton of strawberries and cream, and CT unconscious in the middle, pissed to fuck on Pimms and dressed in his new Tennis kit.

It's uncanny, how on earth do you know him so well?

:lol:

We call her Moonface in our house...

Face like a satellite dish. (her and Sophie Ellis- Bexter)

Hmm, it appears I'm in bitchfest mood tonight..

Do it!

Well, home all day today with a two year old and an 8 year old recovering from tonsillectomy. (Thank fuck for predictive spelling).

House is spotless and I'm bored. :(

Entertain me :)

chopsticks-piano-easy.jpg

Hannah Bayman, the weather lass off Look North, looks like Skeletor after he's eaten a shovel.

PDVD_011.JPG

That is all

She looks like Harry Seycombe, god rest is sowwww