General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Been to Meribel 5 or 6 times and Coucherval a similar amount. Superb area.

Went to Les Arcs and thought it was shit so hired a car and spent a couple of days in Meribel :lol:

Aye we stayed in the Courchevel valley twice and stayed in it for the most part. We did ski over to VT for lunch one day, class day. Dying to go back, bit of a niché sport though to try and lure people into coming with you. The lad I go with normally has a glass knee. He's on warfarin as well and the altitude of the alps (or the booze he's not meant to have with them) thins his blood even more so he has amazing nose bleeds daily when we're there. Like a tap for about 15 minutes.

I like Tignes. A few of my mates cant stand the place, but the runs are mega IMO.

yeah, the village isn't the prettiest and the apres-ski isn't the best in the area but they've got some awesome wide ass red runs, perfect for boarding.

Edited by Dr Gloom

What would your last meal on death row be?

Have to be nil by mouth from midnight and feel like I've just had mine - it was most unsatisfactory. Thinking of stuffing my face with chocolate about 11.45pm.

Beans on buttered bread with a cherry tomato on top :D

I remember seeing a list of stuff that inmates ordered as their final meals. It's clear they weren't suffering from nerves about the next day! I'm not sure I'd have too much of an appetite.

There was a bloke executed in the US, who it now appears was innocent- there's a shock, that asked for a pizza to be given to a homeless person as his last meal request.

The prison refused, and when word of it got out the homeless shelters in his state were inundated with pizzas from the public.

:lol: Fuck you, authoritaay!

Edit; Phillip Ray Workman was the blokes name. He specified it be vegetarian pizza, too.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Workman

Beans on buttered bread with a cherry tomato on top :D

I remember seeing a list of stuff that inmates ordered as their final meals. It's clear they weren't suffering from nerves about the next day! I'm not sure I'd have too much of an appetite.

There's a list of final meal requests in Schott's Food and Drink Miscellany iirc. The request isn't always granted of course.

I wonder if we'll ever get sued by NUFC... I wouldn't put it beyond Ashley but then his utter intransigence may mean that he's not even bothered enough about what we think to pry into message boards.

Well the older Oyston is a convicted rapist, pocketed all their PL cash and is by some accounts a decidedly shady character so I'm sure there are plenty of accusations that could be leveled at him.

Still waiting for the Mighty Wynn to sue Stevie for besmirching his good character

Is he still alive? Surely it's impossible to walk the streets alive and well at 46 years of age with 23 stone in weight? I'll catch the fat bastard up if I don't go to the gym soon mind, 15st 13 I was at the hospital the other day.

Edited by McFaul