General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Hope the breast feeding works out for your mrs, J69. It's an absolute result for you as the father as there no obligation to help out with night time feeds. Occasionally I'd half wake up politely offering to help, knowing full well there was fuck all I could do, and falling back into a peaceful slumber while the Mrs did all the hard work.

[emoji38] wtf. He'll come round and cheer her on if you like.

Seriously, it's a massive result for dads if you value sleep. A mate of mine's Mrs had problems with breastfeeding so he was on bottle sterilisation duty every night while the she settled the bairn - mixing formula powder two or three times a night. Fuck that.

Good to get it all sorted and not have to fill in any more paperwork. The process is a piece of piss once you get the ball rolling.

I would imagine it's a huge cause for celebration for women across the North East. The vaginal juices will be flowing like wine tonight.

Good to get it all sorted and not have to fill in any more paperwork. The process is a piece of piss once you get the ball rolling.

I would imagine it's a huge cause for celebration for women across the North East. The vaginal juices will be flowing like wine tonight.

Does the North East have a large lesbian contingency?