General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Just made me think, Gemmill's Christmas Do will be coming up soon. Fear for the taxi-ranks of Tyneside.

It was earlier this week. I drove and gave two female team members a lift home. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I know mate you worry about their safety. Jesus there isn't one thing you could learn from Dexter.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Keeping the lie simple is a good strategy, nice one. But try not to sound so cold, "I drove and gave two female team members a lift home"... sounds too rigid, you don't want to give them any reason to suspect you.

"I wasn't drinking, so I drove them both home, Sandra was a bit tipsy y'see."

"I dropped them off near Jenny's place. Why? Is everything ok officer?" 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Couple of active pick-ups in the boot. They won't be active for long. 

Are we still talking about you giving them a lift home?

23 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

First MOT of 350z ownership today. Wish me luck.

What a shit show. Got an advisory for slight exhaust leak and when I turn up the backbox has detached from the mid pipe on one side. It clearly wasn't that bad when I took it on because I can now hear the two parts vibrating off each other so theyve obviously been pulling at it.

To make things worse the mileage on my car is 68000 and directly underneath the mileage there's a trip reading of displayed as 8023.4. The stupid fucking cunt wrote the mileage in my service book as 80234. So i pointed it out and he's had to fuckin tip ex it out. Car now looks clocked.

18 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just spent a couple grand on an axe. 'Nuff said

Wow, that's interesting. People like me are interested by these turn of events because...

... are you the same bloke who got put on his arse by a lesbian a few months ago? :lol:

22 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

You're late to the party here Ken, have you been in a Shiraz induced stupor for the last few months?

Not late, no. Happy to rehash old posts if you want but I wanted to make sure it was you first, you boring cunt. :lol: