General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, v.old said:

Tbh the man’s sexual ambitions would be his own but for the fact that he’s using some of my money to further them through an enforced fee that I have to pay. The thought of a man of his age pursuing a teenager solely for sexual gratification is a bit sick-making for me

Some of my money :lol: 

if you  pay a plumber to fix your kitchen tap do you have an input on where they spend their summer holidays like? Have a quiet word with yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, v.old said:

Tbh the man’s sexual ambitions would be his own but for the fact that he’s using some of my money to further them through an enforced fee that I have to pay. The thought of a man of his age pursuing a teenager solely for sexual gratification is a bit sick-making for me

Fuck off

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Some of my money :lol: 

if you  pay a plumber to fix your kitchen tap do you have an input on where they spend their summer holidays like? Have a quiet word with yourself. 

I can choose who to pay as a plumber

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

You put that better than I did.

Oh, I don’t know about that. I just exercised more restraint but with the same overall gist. 
Also, I’ve noticed now that the grooming aspect to this is obviously absolute fucking bollocks, every story is now making reference to the other person being a ‘teen’. So they’re obviously north of 18 and it’s all consenting adults stuff. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You can choose not to pay a TV License fee too. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You can choose not to pay a TV License fee too. 

Helpful advice

5 minutes ago, v.old said:

I can choose who to pay as a plumber

You don’t choose what they do with the money though. You can choose not to pay your tv licence and won’t even be pursued in the courts any more if you don’t either. One doesn’t really have the same luxury if (for example) you’ve got water pissing all over your kitchen and don’t possess the requisite skills to put that right before your house turns into a swimming pool. Or, to put it as simply as I can, you have absolute no right to make any moral judgment about how anyone else chooses to spend their wages. Even more so if they aren’t doing anything other than offend your delicate sensibilities 👍🏻

Edited by Alex
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

You don’t choose what they do with the money though. You can choose not to pay your tv licence and won’t even be pursued in the courts any more if you don’t either. One doesn’t really have the same luxury if (for example) you’ve got water pissing all over your kitchen and don’t possess the requisite skills to put that right before your house turns into a swimming pool. Or, to put it as simply as I can, you have absolute no right to make any moral judgment about how anyone else chooses to spend their wages. Even more so if they aren’t doing anything other than offend your delicate sensibilities 👍🏻

So in chatting to the plumber they tell me that they love going on lion shooting expeditions and I fundamentally oppose blood sports

Just now, v.old said:

So in chatting to the plumber they tell me that they love going on lion shooting expeditions and I fundamentally oppose blood sports

Moral of the story 

DON’T SPEAK TO THE STAFF! 

• Haha 1

May I enquire, Mr. Plumber, just before I hand over the money, can you sign a disclaimer that you do not subscribe to any accounts on erm, what is it called again? Only flange? Fans, that’s it. Oh, you do? Well, can I ask your age? 35? Very good, yes. And the accounts in question? How old are they? No, that’s quite alright, I’d rather not have my fucking head kicked in, thank you. Yes, good day to you too  sir.

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

May I enquire, Mr. Plumber, just before I hand over the money, can you sign a disclaimer that you do not subscribe to any accounts on erm, what is it called again? Only flange? Fans, that’s it. Oh, you do? Well, can I ask your age? 35? Very good, yes. And the accounts in question? How old are they? No, that’s quite alright, I’d rather not have my fucking head kicked in, thank you. Yes, good day to you too  sir. Oh, you’re a lady? Are you? God bless and thank you again

The question is would you employ the plumber again. I’m disappointed at Edwards’ conduct but I don’t expect him to repay, pro rata, that part of his salary that my licence fee supported, simply that I shouldn’t be expected to continue to pay him to help him behave in way that I believe is morally reprehensible 

Just now, v.old said:

The question is would you employ the plumber again. I’m disappointed at Edwards’ conduct but I don’t expect him to repay, pro rata, that part of his salary that my licence fee supported, simply that I shouldn’t be expected to continue to pay him to help him behave in way that I believe is morally reprehensible 

You’ll be delighted then because his career at the bbc is over 👍🏻

18 minutes ago, v.old said:

If you think sex work is morally reprehensible then you’re a cunt. :good:

• Like 3

That sort of thing, you know, it’s alright. Like knocking one off to whatever you’re into on the internet. That’s fine. As long as no one is being forced into it or whatever. FUCKING PAYING FOR IT THOUGH???? Like giving the person you’re wanking over money for it? That’s worse than shooting rhinos that is. And if you work in the public sector too? Well, hanging’s too good for you 

• Haha 2

Some Page 3 models were 18 in the sun, sport, etc. 

in terms of age you can have a very mature headed 20 year-old - some that may even run their own business, entrepreneurs, and a very child-like one. Some are that way through most of their 20s. Some become very mature from 16 depending on up-bringing and life-circumstances, becoming a parent, etc. 

It is all hypocrisy particularly from the media’s audience of those commenting on the internet finding it easy to use it as an outlet on others rather than look at their own life’s. Adding to that a lot of reality tv-shows we watch nowadays - ordinary, somewhat, people we sit and comment on. 

in terms of this case - we don’t know if this 17-year old, looks very mature - did he know their age - using their parents to blackmail him, etc. context, what are really the circumstances or….do they look age or younger and does he actually have an unhealthy warped sexual attraction to teenagers? 
does he historically really have poor mental health and close to being sectioned before or is it panic that he’s been put in a situation in being targeted and wanting to kill himself feeling his life is ruined, etc. 

Bottom line is, like Schofield, he’s been unfaithful and like schofiled not only has a wife, but has kids too. Is that wrong - course and unlike us lot he knows if any of this gets out that he’ll have the media and the hypocritical general public against him. 

I think we need to find out more facts before making any further assumptions. 

• Like 1