General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The platinum version lets you know what filth MF is googling at any given time).

My mate at BBC news recommended “Czech mature piss-mop blow-bang”

Apparently season 1 is slow to start but the story picks up in season 2. 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So you'll not be interested in the TT app I'm thinking of starting? It's the same as here but you can click on boxes that lets others know when you're having a cuppa or a shite. (The platinum version lets you know what filth MF is googling at any given time).

Flawed but interesting 👍🏻

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Alex said:

Next Door app? Village WhatsApp group? Community Facebook group?
:lol: :lol: :lol:  Fuck right off, then when you get there keep fucking off a bit more to be in the safe side. 

IMG_8094.jpeg

Conan Obrian Applause GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Another life / career ruined thanks to a tabloid feeding frenzy 👍🏻

Especially seeing as no actual crime has been committed. He may as well quit his job at the BBC seeing as he’ll be more than set for life by the time he’s finished suing the Sun.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s commentated on every significant state occasion for maybe the last decade? That’s awkward for the BBC historic footage department :cuppa:

I wonder if he gets on with any princes

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Another life / career ruined thanks to a tabloid feeding frenzy 👍🏻

He's obviously a wrong un. But he's done nowt illegal (like Schofield) and the Sun has fucking ruined his, his wife's and 5 kids lives to get one over on the BBC. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s commentated on every significant state occasion for maybe the last decade? That’s awkward for the BBC historic footage department :cuppa:

They’ll need to get the people that de-Yew Tree those Top of the Pops 1974…etc shows that BBC4 have on late on Friday nights on the case 

• Haha 2

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

He's obviously a wrong un. But he's done nowt illegal (like Schofield) and the Sun has fucking ruined his, his wife's and 5 kids lives to get one over on the BBC. 

Aye. That’s my point really. I can’t imagine there’s too many sleazy tabloid hacks that haven’t done far worse. Not to mention the likes of Piers Morgan who’s had plenty of high profile gigs after sanctioning the hacking of a dead schoolgirl’s phone. To give just one particularly odious example 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Wonder if the parents were trying to blackmail the poor fucker? 🤔

I think they were and I was saying just that to my lass the other day 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think they were and I was saying just that to my lass the other day 

Yeah I thought the same, it would be beautifully fuckin poetic for Murdoch & his goons at the sun if they were charged with  blackmailing him. Looks like Murdoch wants to kill the bbc before he dies. I have more contempt for him, his shitty family, and his various lieutenants over the years than I have for just about anyone else on the planet..  

• Like 5

A delight to note that, after the initial story broke, the social media rumour mill took approximately four nanoseconds to start pointing the finger at Graham Norton, Rylan, Alan Carr, and all the other most wildly unimaginative choices you could possibly come up with.

Although it says a lot about the whole situation that I've waited until now to complain about this lack of imagination just in case it turned out to be one of them after all. :lol:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

A delight to note that, after the initial story broke, the social media rumour mill took approximately four nanoseconds to start pointing the finger at Graham Norton, Rylan, Alan Carr, and all the other most wildly unimaginative choices you could possibly come up with.

Although it says a lot about the whole situation that I've waited until now to complain about their lack of imagination just in case it turned out to be one of them after all. :lol:

I thought the Phillip Schofield witch-hunt was because of his sexuality tbh. Or a major factor in the ‘uproar’ / moral outrage anyway. 
You could point to this latest carry on as countering that argument but, let’s by honest, this was just George Osbourne calling in a favour 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Especially seeing as no actual crime has been committed. He may as well quit his job at the BBC seeing as he’ll be more than set for life by the time he’s finished suing the Sun.

Tbh the man’s sexual ambitions would be his own but for the fact that he’s using some of my money to further them through an enforced fee that I have to pay. The thought of a man of his age pursuing a teenager solely for sexual gratification is a bit sick-making for me

Personally I can’t wait for him to conduct his first interview on his new show on GB News…

“ Huw Gets to the Bottom of It!”

If there is a god, it’ll be Sam Fox, with her Mammas out, discussing how the Sun paid her to get ‘em out when she turned 16.

Huw, of course, will present the show in a pair of backless leather Chaps. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Personally I can’t wait for him to conduct his first interview on his new show on GB News…

“ Huw Gets to the Bottom of It!”

If there is a god, it’ll be Sam Fox, with her Mammas out, discussing how the Sun paid her to get ‘em out when she turned 16.

Huw, of course, will present the show in a pair of backless leather Chaps. 

I hope he interviews Reese Mong

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I thought the Phillip Schofield witch-hunt was because of his sexuality tbh. Or a major factor in the ‘uproar’ / moral outrage anyway. 
You could point to this latest carry on as countering that argument but, let’s by honest, this was just George Osbourne calling in a favour 

Suggestion now is that the 17 year old is male, so the theory still stands

• Like 1