General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

"Ah yeah mate, we all know one another over there. Lived down the street from my auntie, so they did. Yeah, white two sugars....... Paddy, have you ever in your life met someone as stupid as this one? Fucking Wiggins."

• Haha 8

Just now, Gemmill said:

"Ah yeah mate, we all know one another over there. Lived down the street from my auntie, so they did. Yeah, white two sugars....... Paddy, have you ever in your life met someone as stupid as this one? Fucking Wiggins."

One is called Paddy too :lol: 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Ground worker started on my extension today.  Stereotypically, a couple of Paddies :lol:  I told them about my Irish family and they knew my dad and uncles. Small world.  Love it.

I can confirm that we do this to take the piss. Though generally it’s with idiot Americans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

I can confirm that we do this to take the piss. Though generally it’s with idiot Americans.

We got talking to this American on holiday in Florida years ago and they did the usual my relative lives in England. Turned out this person’s auntie lived in The Spinney in Heaton. Made a change from the ‘do you know John from Birmingham?’ 

• Haha 6

We're having an extension built and fuck me I'm ready throttle my wife. 

I explained months ago Andy repeated it. 'the fence will come down so they can get the founds in then masonry' 

She came home last night and went bat shit as we have no fence up 😂

They're currently using breakers on rock that's in the ground to get to a level and she keeps asking me if that's concrete they're making. Every time i try and explain something she goes on her phone. Radge man. 

• Haha 13

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I explained months ago Andy repeated it. 'the fence will come down so they can get the founds in then masonry' 

They're currently using breakers on rock that's in the ground to get to a level and she keeps asking me if that's concrete they're making. Every time i try and explain something she goes on her phone. Radge man. 

Sounds like an MF opportunity may be available. 

Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Use graphs and charts, man. Women love that.

• Haha 4

It's my auld dears birthday on Sunday, she wants an iPad cover and she said she wanted a CD of an old album she had, I just said text me what the iPad it is, told her to go the settings it'll probably tell you what it is there. Anyway about an hour later I get the text with the exact type of iPad plus the album details so I sort the iPad cover first then copy and paste the album into Amazon and this album cover came up......

71hoDQmtuLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I'd totally forgot about this LP but seeing it for the first time in about forty years not only had me genuinely laugh and smile but had the eyes blinking furiously to keep the excessive water that suddenly appeared. I remember 'cool water' and that's about it. Apparently they played it to death in Hong Kong when my dad was stationed out there. Nostalgia, man, what's it like? :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Had a mega weekend in London.

Getting the train back was painful. Customer service was absolutely shocking on the train.  Then some young lad was facetiming his lass loud as fuck.  I put my earphones in after 30 minutes of leaving kings cross and so did our lass.  Then This huge bastard got up and told him to stop being a selfish bastard and put his earphones in as he didn't want to hear his bird whine on about what a shit day she's had clearning out her knicker draw :lol: 

• Haha 6

46 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Had a mega weekend in London.

Getting the train back was painful. Customer service was absolutely shocking on the train.  Then some young lad was facetiming his lass loud as fuck.  I put my earphones in after 30 minutes of leaving kings cross and so did our lass.  Then This huge bastard got up and told him to stop being a selfish bastard and put his earphones in as he didn't want to hear his bird whine on about what a shit day she's had clearning out her knicker draw :lol: 

Few years ago I was on a train and there's was a group sat a few seat behind me drinking and being loud and obnoxious as fuck. I did the same, headphones in to drown the cunts out. When I stood up to get off the train and realised they were a group of my mates and we were all going to the same gig. 

• Haha 11

56 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Why don't kids play out like we used to?

kids.jpg

Tempting to think this is the main reason but in my experience its more a combination of parent paranoia, video games, and social media. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tempting to think this is the main reason but in my experience its more a combination of parent paranoia, video games, and social media. 

Yeh absolutely agree. It's not just busy streets. That's far too simplistic. Like you say it's a number of reasons. Still theres loads still play outdoors. 

Last week a group were at the end of our drive with water pistils shooting each other. Made me smile they were having a right laugh