General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know who it is but I sure as fuck am not gonna work it out from CT's clue.

The picture above of Huw Edwards with his keks around his ankles not give it away?

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I seriously doubt that pic is actually him. 

He was due to appear on the One Show on Thursday but was a no show. It’s almost certainly him.

On 09/07/2023 at 09:00, Alex said:

Amusing that Vine doesn’t seem to realise what a bellend the bloke is and, by extension, what a one he is, as a less extreme version of that cyclist. That fucking daft bike vigilante is going to end up getting seriously hurt one way or another one of these days. Vine will then go on about how terrible it is, despite adding fuel to the fire. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s fucking scary how many people are clearly texting etc whilst driving. I notice it all the time whilst out walking the dogs. But that bloke is going to get his fucking head kicked in, or worse. 

Vine is one of the biggest cunts going and doesn't help cyclists at all.  The bloke who is being a vigilante is an utter cunt too.  I see a lot on Twitter and it's shit. It just pours more petrol on the firs on cunt drivers.

There was a post from local police about giving horses width when passing on the road.  All the comments about it were all anti-cycling.  its fucking laughable.  Rent free in cunts heads.

• Like 1

Looks like this presenter thing is falling apart as the lass has denied it which The Sun knew and the coppers are suggesting there's nowt to it.

This all smacks of Osborne ringing his mates and asking for a diversion for the sixteen year old thing. 

• Like 3

It smacks of a couple of chancers blackmailing some bbc perv and going to the sun with some kompramat then bricking it now the police are involved because even if the bbc perv has broken the law so have they :cuppa:

ALLEGEDLY 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Looks like a cunt off between piers Morgan and Terry Christian on twitter 

Thanks for the warning, I wasn’t planning on looking on Twitter tonight, and now I definitely won’t. :lol:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Just the usual exercise in limiting the spectrum of any debate.

Aye, you can’t even compare cycling touts to Nazi collaborators these days without being cancelled. The game’s gone, mate.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

A mate has just took this and kindly shared it to our WhatsApp group :lol: 

IMG_2277.jpeg

Ask him for the pics of her before he let her out of the back of the van.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

A mate has just took this and kindly shared it to our WhatsApp group :lol: 

IMG_2277.jpeg

You have a local village WhatsApp group? Id be out of that quicker than a BBC presenter under question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3