So someone needs to let a mod know

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I don't know who's a mod and who isn't? :lol:

Here I am lads! 

What’s the problem? :lol:

Have you looked at the FAQ section? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

10 days into the house-hunting process and already, if I may borrow a wykiki trope,

Estate agents

My experience of estate agents are that they are pretty passive these days. Just glorified key holders. You know when  you walk in whether you want a house or not.

Letting agents on the other hand…

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

My experience of estate agents are that they are pretty passive these days. Just glorified key holders. You know when  you walk in whether you want a house or not.

That makes their fees all the more egregious though.

Last time I moved, the amount of chasing and coordinating I had to do, which should have been the job of the estate agent, and at the end they just walk away with their fees for fuck all.

• Like 2

I don't want to take over from Nefilim as the board conspiracy theorist, but has anyone noticed how much more of a chorine smell tap water has now?

It fucking reeks of the stuff, and as a fully certified hipster I make sourdough bread, and I noticed in the last 6 months or so that my starter wasn't as active as previously and was gradually dying after each use. So I switched to bottled water and it's fully back in business now.

The sourdough starter is the canary in the coalmine.

But yeah I think there might be more chorine in tap water these days. Maybe to solve the problem of our waterways being entirely shit infested. I'm sure there haven't been any post Brexit regulations relaxed that would allow the water companies to bleach all of our insides....

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't want to take over from Nefilim as the board conspiracy theorist, but has anyone noticed how much more of a chorine smell tap water has now?

It fucking reeks of the stuff, and as a fully certified hipster I make sourdough bread, and I noticed in the last 6 months or so that my starter wasn't as active as previously and was gradually dying after each use. So I switched to bottled water and it's fully back in business now.

But yeah I think there might be more chorine in tap water these days. Maybe to solve the problem of our waterways being entirely shit infested. I'm sure there haven't been any post Brexit regulations relaxed that would allow the water companies to bleach all of our insides....

Must be an English thing.

54 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Can't say I've noticed, I was close to getting a job with Northumbria water so could've solved this for you but their loss. 

• Haha 3

I've got a Samsung fridge freezer I get my potable water from which has a filter. My kettle also has a filter. These are probably pointless but have paid for themselves now as I can feel smug compared with you.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've got another but it's CERTAINLY VVNSFW

That's very very btw 

9 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Do it.

Yes

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s what your lass said to the milkman, two weeks after you moved in. 

That’s where you’re wrong fucker, I told him to try harder. No point being a cuck if the bloke doesn’t give her a right seeing to

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That’s where you’re wrong fucker, I told him to try harder. No point being a cuck if the bloke doesn’t give her a right seeing to

gN1uhiUiR13ErucivA.webp

• Haha 1