General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

All Saints were a class above tbh. I'll be honest and say it's extremely unlikely I knocked one out over any of the Spice girls.  

2 hours ago, Renton said:

All Saints were a class above tbh. I'll be honest and say it's extremely unlikely I knocked one out over any of the Spice girls.  

sassy mel b GIF by Spice Girls

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Did you watch that race around the world thing?

Melanie Blatt has aged like you'd expect someone with that surname to age. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Did you watch that race around the world thing?

Melanie Blatt has aged like you'd expect someone with that surname to age. 

Mate, you're nearly 50, you'll soon see. She was also on celebratory master chef and she can do a canny souffle. At our age, that's what's important. 👍

• Haha 4

Must be brutal working your way through reality shows to keep the money ticking over. Although tbf it's probably better than my job.

I assume Shaznay trousered all the All Saints cash cos she was the main songwriter I think. 

What the fuck has happened the price of insurance? My home insurance last year was £475 and my renewal this year is £1050! Over fucking twice as much. I have ended up getting it for £750 but it's a big increase. Surely there's something dodgy going on in the market?

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What the fuck has happened the price of insurance? My home insurance last year was £475 and my renewal this year is £1050! Over fucking twice as much. I have ended up getting it for £750 but it's a big increase. Surely there's something dodgy going on in the market?

MIne went up 30% as well. Thought they were trying to rip me off but when I tried to get another quote they were all even worse. Blame the tories. 

You lads must be living in mansions. Last year mine was £272, and they quoted me £457 to renew - scandalous. 

So they got fucked off and I'm paying £303 elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

MIne went up 30% as well. Thought they were trying to rip me off but when I tried to get another quote they were all even worse. Blame the tories. 

To be fair though, everyone know that the price of stained glass has gone through the roof so that explains the 30%.

My car insurance barely went up either. Certain professions are considered lower risk by actuaries.

ewerk, you should have stuck those exams out. 

They go by the lowest risk profile on the policy and my wife is a health and safety professional so stick that up yer japs eye.

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They go by the lowest risk profile on the policy and my wife is a health and safety professional so stick that up yer japs eye.

She should become an accountant then, she might save you a few quid on insurance.