General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Can everyone ask their dads if they tried to tap up Kate from the B52s back in the day? :D 

It's a known legend, never knew if it was legit but she's lucky I wasn't older or oh yeah would be going for a pint with a transatlantic HMHM jnr. :good:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's a known legend, never knew if it was legit but she's lucky I wasn't older or oh yeah would be going for a pint with a transatlantic HMHM jnr. :good:

I don’t think you would, unless you have a cracking pair of tits :lol:

edit; maybe you would - she’s an “omnivore”. 

• Haha 3

Sting and Stephen Fry have told that Garrick Club that if they don't start admitting women, they'll both quit.

Presumably, in all the time they've been going, they must just have thought women didn't like the look of the place. 

• Haha 7

I was there last weekend. It was dead where the tree is, which is unusual cos it's normally rammed with people eating and taking photos and stuff. 

Glad they've caught and charged these blokes, but the tree's still fucked. 

• Like 2

I was there recently too. Clearly felled by a professional imo given the clean lines. It's a shame but still a lovely walk. This is from nearby. 

Screenshot_20240430_202850_Photos.thumb.jpg.edb9755066dabbef2f19e91ffa463e9e.jpg

"Daniel Graham, 38, and Adam Carruthers, 31, have been charged with causing criminal damage after the tree was cut down last September" .

From that article. This sounds to me like it's an additional act of vandalism since the tree was felled?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Renton said:

I was there recently too. Clearly felled by a professional imo given the clean lines. It's a shame but still a lovely walk. This is from nearby. 

Screenshot_20240430_202850_Photos.thumb.jpg.edb9755066dabbef2f19e91ffa463e9e.jpg

"Daniel Graham, 38, and Adam Carruthers, 31, have been charged with causing criminal damage after the tree was cut down last September" .

From that article. This sounds to me like it's an additional act of vandalism since the tree was felled?

I think I heard on the news that the criminal damage bit relates to the damage caused to Hadrian’s Wall when they felled the tree. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’m guessing they did it because they are thick inbred cunts.

NFC is what they label patients at the Freeman who come from that part of the world (Normal for Cumbria/Carlisle). 

• Haha 5

30 years since Senna died. FFS it feels like yesterday! 

• Like 6

The somewhat forgotten man, Roland Ratzenburger, died in a horrific crash in practice the day before too. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

What's your thoughts on what's happening at Red Bull?

Implosion ... and it's fucking hilarious! :lol:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Truth seeker. 

The dopey cunt answered his own question 

• Like 1

Just put one of the music channels on the dodgy TV channels and 'who do you think you are' by the spice girls has just come on..... Can't remember the video at all but have a slight twinge on I'll be honest. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just put one of the music channels on the dodgy TV channels and 'who do you think you are' by the spice girls has just come on..... Can't remember the video at all but have a slight twinge on I'll be honest. :lol:

All of the spice girls are utter dogs

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

All of the spice girls are utter dogs

:lol:
The only one I wouldn’t knock the hips out of would be Pigsy Beckham. 

• Haha 3