General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Went in to work today via the shop (sneaked in 2 mins late :) ) with a carton of Ocean Spray Cranberry and Orange juice. I said does ''anyone want some?'' Girl who sits to my right said... ''whats wrong with it then?''... I said ''nothing... but it was reduced''... she said '' re-juiced... does that mean it was a bit dry''.... I said ''no silly! it was reduced to 69p :) '' ... the point being that she thought I said ''re-juiced'' instead of ''reduced'' as if such a word exists :) ... she didn't have any anyway. I didn't dare ask her if she wanted any dried apricots later on :)

She sounds like a comedy genius to me :yes

78453[/snapback]

:yes:

It was good out in town tonight..... they played 'Spirit in the Sky' and everyone was buzzing B)

I joked, ''the spirit of the lord is indeed high in the sky and one day we will meet him... but there are certainly some high spirits here too tonight'' :yes

... and everyone was in hysterics :P

You blew your wad in the other thread to be honest Jonny

I still want a tattoo I think I'll get Angelic Scipt markation... probably Gabrielle.. apparantly he's my very own Arch-Angel

I was out last night... I probably posted something massively embarrassing... anyway we got hammered and ended up in a club, at the end of the night I gave my mate the tickets for the cloakroom. We get split up and instead of waiting for him outside Iget it into my vastly inebriated head that I should just start walking home.

I get home, eat a sandwiche fall asleep all nice and happy, so when he comes round to mine with a fat lip, my jacket and story to tell I worry.

turns out on his way home he stopped at a fast food joint and was listening to my iPod that I'd left in my jacket, as he left these guys jumped him and took my iPod, his phone and his money.

the point of this isn't an "awww poor Fish" but a "Jesus, friends are good things to have."

despite him getting beaten up and robbed he's buying me a new iPod (against my insistance) because he felt it was his fault, for not being more careful and street wise.

I want a way of saying thankyou.

so any ideas?

(This isn't a Jonny nufc windup thing by the way)

oh and Lou

Borsalino%20Classic%20Fedora%20Aug%2002%20225X.gif
:yes

turns out on his way home he stopped at a fast food joint and was listening to my iPod that I'd left in my jacket, as he left these guys jumped him and took my iPod, his phone and his money.

the point of this isn't an "awww poor Fish" but a "Jesus, friends are good things to have."

despite him getting beaten up and robbed he's buying me a new iPod (against my insistance) because he felt it was his fault, for not being more careful and street wise.

I want a way of saying thankyou.

so any ideas?

Buy him an i-pod of his own.

I could get the whole Joinee community to send him stuff (chocolates, jaffa cakes, hobnobs or the like, most probably, or just cards telling him he's great) if you think he'd like?

It's what we're for :yes

Oh, and, nice, but this would be uber cool...

Opera%20Hat.jpg

I still want a tattoo I think I'll get Angelic Scipt  markation... probably Gabrielle.. apparantly he's my very own Arch-Angel

Is that Gabriel's twin angelic sister? You pansy you... that explains so much. :yes

Edited by Mags

so I may have messed up the spelling, I was impossibly drunk...

meany mags

oh and Lou, you HAVE to be doing that, it'd be amazing and really something he could feel good about himself.

oh and sammynb? I would but I really can't afford it.

I pm-ed you, but I'll repeat it here,

It's Daniel

but we call him either Scouse or Scouse Dan... cos he's from the wirral you see..... we're not particularly original

You didn't *really* need to repeat yourself... I only PMed you about it too, because you weren't replying here and I wanted to get your attention on the matter.

I think something might even arrive from the US!!!

HURRAH - I SAW MY HERO TODAY :yes *heart* Johnny Herbert so much! Haha... I told him to draw a pic with the crayon... and he just *looked* at me, and I grinned and nodded, so he grinned back, and then just drew a stickman lol. Swine! Coulthard drew without me even having to ask... he drew an F1 car.

Interessant.... I have 4 drawings in my autograph book... all of them are self portraits.... B) Tsk. Famous people. What are they like!

We could talk of the happiness of Cute Boy at the BAR Merch Stand recognising me when I went back to buy something else at the end of the day. :yes

Not that I in *any* way made sure that he served me both times...... B) I'm so pathetic!!

Why did I buy a Jordan F1 lighter?! I don't even smoke.

Actually, there IS an answer. A - I wanted Jordan (the team, not Katie Price, that'd be weird) memorabilia, seeming as it is no more. And the lighter was the cheapest thing going, at 100 pennies. And B - I need a lighter for Tim Minchin's gig... and I've misplaced at least one of the ones I bought for his show in Edinburgh.. so more lighters are all good. I never owned a lighter before I knew Tim. He is encouraging my slight pyromania (I just like flicking the lighters on and looking at the flame... it's pretty.... that's not psychologically worrying is it??)

stop polluting my thread with guff there Betsy!

there will be a fury unleashed not unlike the wrath you suffered when your mommy found those pages that you tore out of the Kaye's Catalogue were not for masturbatory assistance, but for fashion advice!

Edited by Geordie Fish

Gah. Why do we have to live in a country with a crapola F1 circuit that has NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT. I think I'd have to get a taxi from the train station. That's not good, really, is it?

OR I could persuade Dad to take me....

Hmmmm..... that has drawbacks. Such as admitting to him how much Uni I'd be missing... how much money I'd spent on it all... and him cramping my style as I try to find Jenson.

Arrghhhhh........ why I can't I be the type of person that's happy to just dismiss stupidly crazy ideas when I realise that they're stupidly crazy? WHY do I have to go "that's a stupidly crazy idea....... but I'm sure I can make it work!!!!!"

I should never have got a student loan. It's BAD. I can't say no to this stuff when I have over a grand sitting in my accout. With another £1000 coming in in a few months time. It's just BAD. I can't NOT spend it on trying to meet racing drivers.

Tum te tum. My head's a big silly place to be in. At least you only have to cope with it intermittently, whenever I post..... I have it *ALL DAY LONG*. It wearys me.