General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I should tell Ricey about it..... I can definitely see him suddenly shaking smoke out of a tin at everyone in the middle of his show. 

Nice idea alex, you're obviously on the right wavelength for this...... :rolleyes:

76499[/snapback]

Alex is seething.

I should tell Ricey about it..... I can definitely see him suddenly shaking smoke out of a tin at everyone in the middle of his show. 

Nice idea alex, you're obviously on the right wavelength for this...... :rolleyes:

76499[/snapback]

Alex is seething.

76506[/snapback]

:lol: I'm hunting down a unicyclist as we speak.

Anyways, I'll stop referring to the church as a scary cult for a little while now.......

76490[/snapback]

But that's such an eerily accurate little verbal bomb there.

Anyways, I'll stop referring to the church as a scary cult for a little while now.......

76490[/snapback]

76511[/snapback]

The Church isn't one homogenous group though, perhaps it should be referred to as a bunch of cults, or similar :rolleyes:

76490[/snapback]

76511[/snapback]

The Church isn't one homogenous group though, perhaps it should be referred to as a bunch of cults, or similar :rolleyes:

76512[/snapback]

With each one believing theirs is the ONE TRUE GOD. Shouldn't get started on religion me- it's good for the soul to have a belief but it's a shite concept for the public masses.

76490[/snapback]

76511[/snapback]

76512[/snapback]

With each one believing theirs is the ONE TRUE GOD. Shouldn't get started on religion me- it's good for the soul to have a belief but it's a shite concept for the public masses.

76515[/snapback]

South-Park-Mormons.jpg

Orientation Director welcoming new arrivals to Hell: “This is Hell, so, abandon all hope and yadda yadda yadda ...”

Damned soul: “Well, who was right? Who gets into Heaven?”

Director: “I’m afraid it was the Mormons; yes, the Mormons were the correct answer”

That scene is sheer genius.

There was a bit when everyone was meant to read out (chant, perhaps?) about how we believe in god and his almightiness and although we are not worthy to believe in him, he lets us, and all that crap.

I didn't say it. I thought God would be more angry at me for saying it and not meaning it, than asserting myself and not saying it at all. Either way, I'll burn in hell, right??

Hey, have you guys missed this news?? Jesus was on cannabis, apparently. http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/st...,869273,00.html

There was a bit when everyone was meant to read out (chant, perhaps?) about how we believe in god and his almightiness and although we are not worthy to believe in him, he lets us, and all that crap.

I didn't say it.  I thought God would be more angry at me for saying it and not meaning it, than asserting myself and not saying it at all.  Either way, I'll burn in hell, right??

Hey, have you guys missed this news??  Jesus was on cannabis, apparently.  http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/st...,869273,00.html

76525[/snapback]

We believe in one God, the Father, the Allmighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen...

And why would there be a loose paving slab on the ice?  :rolleyes:

75599[/snapback]

You've never been to Whitley Bay Rink, have you?

76523[/snapback]

I've heard a few complaints from Elly about it :lol:

I got hit on the knee with a puck on Saturday. All that fucking padding and it got me where there wasn't any :( (saved it mind)

hooray!  whatfore did I do to earn myself a coconut? *feels chuffed*

76932[/snapback]

You aren't meant to cheer when I get hit by a puck :rolleyes:

76933[/snapback]

Sure Brock- it's all about you isn't it? :(

It's just for you being you Lou. :lol:

How great are the names of the Kojak episodes?

Siege of Terror

Web of Death

The Corrupter

Therapy in DYNAMITE

Eighteen hours of FEAR

I wish I had funky fonts and sound effects for these things, they truly deserve them. They're like 1950's horror titles!

I'm concerned about the "Therapy in Dynbamite" one though... is it going to be therapy with Dynamite sticks as coercive facilitators, or is going to be a huge stick of dynamite, where Kojak sits on a comfortable chair talking about his problems...

oooh this one is funny already, Web of Death... cop kinds arrests a druggy, the the cop goes off to kill someone with a professional air, and then brings the druggy back to the police station....

it's gripping stuff to be frank.

anyone think of any decent tv shows or films that I could "Ahem" acquire from the tinterweb?those speech marks are around the wrong word aren't they?

never mind I'm sure no-one on the internet is at all pedantic .... it is after all a free speech medium and as such would not stifle a new and exciting form of expression.... would it?

Those titles surely do deserve the appropriate dramatic suspensful music segues... I swear I imagined hearing a thunderous 'Dum dum dum duuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!' as I read them. **gasp, shock, horrors!** :rolleyes:

This shows promise, promise I say! And not the trivial hype and tripe so usually found before one becomes disillusioned and disenchanted by the cold cruel reality that is life. This is true and valid!

**feel free to smack me for talking bollocks**