General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

AF is easier to wind up and he does tend to rate higher on the Flunce-o-meter...

perhaps alex would find that quarry more fun?

75515[/snapback]

He's too easy though, isn't he? Alex may want a challenge. AF's the only WUM I've seen who comes along and winds himself up and just gives everyone else a good laugh. I've just sat here laughing at him and wasted a couple of hours, bastard.

I suppose the thrill is in the chase... but he is a wonderfully deluded little man isn't he?

at least I admit I'm a pikey lay about fat student :lol:

god, that's the worst insult you've dropped today alex..

I'd fucking kill myself if, after my first album went No.1, someone described me as the Next "James Blunt" or "Jamie Cullum"

how'd you bust your knee?

(well he's obviously wanting someone to ask, so I figured I'd jump on the conversation hand grenade.)

how'd you bust your knee?

(well he's obviously wanting someone to ask, so I figured I'd jump on the conversation hand grenade.)

75580[/snapback]

I went for a skate earlier today and hadn't tightened my skates so fell over :lol:

so basically it's your own damned fault.

nee sympathy then mucker.

you should always lace your boots, says so on the packet.

well.. if they have the NHL logo, they should prevent you from falling over then

I'd sue

howay, get more american in your old age!

But I went to the rink in Basingstoke which is in Hampshire whereas I live in Berkshire, so I can't sue the local council can I? :lol: I dunno I'm not very knowledgable in that sort of thing :gay:

And why would there be a loose paving slab on the ice? :lol:

I did see some blood and tried to scrape it but they'd re-surfaced the ice so I couldn't get rid of the stuff. So I left it. :lol:

well that's five minutes of my life I can't get back...

so I'm back in Leeds, I'd expect the post count to launch into the realms of the rediculous.

I'd blame Jesus

Only 5 mins?? I read the whole thing. I lost about 25 minutes of my life to finding out that Spidey wishes the Wild Watermelon crayon smelt of watermelon, and is disappointed that it doesn't, "no matter how much it looks like it's about to".

Ahh I'm just way too easily amused I guess.

Btw, thought this might raise a smile from the Fish, if not others:

deepthought3vp.jpg

I'd blame Jesus

76380[/snapback]

God is dead.

76383[/snapback]

So is Jesus.

I'd blame Jesus

76380[/snapback]

God is dead.

76383[/snapback]

So is Jesus.

76475[/snapback]

Jesus is God

76477[/snapback]

Mohammed on a Moped!

I'd blame Jesus

76380[/snapback]

God is dead.

76383[/snapback]

So is Jesus.

76475[/snapback]

Jesus is God

76477[/snapback]

As debatable as God's existence tbh

Mum made us go to midnight mass at york minster this christmas... the rest of us were not happy.

Anyways, when the dude did his sermon.. it started off well because he was saying about all the crap that's happened.... tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes etc etc etc... and where was god during all of this? And I was like, yeh, go on, tell us.

He didn't. Which disappointed me.

Anyways.... at one point he mentioned something about knowing "THE TRUTH" about Jesus's birth and life and blah blah blah.

I switched off after that. I found it all really weird, actually. It was so much like a cult thingy. I mean, if I went off to a Join Me thing and people wore stuff like that and did stuff like that and talked like that, I don't think anyone would ever let me go back for fear of my sanity. So yeh, I'm not very into organised religion, and it all freaked me out a bit.

Plus, I couldn't stop giggling at the guy who shook smoke everywhere. Because I had no idea why he was doing it, so it seemed rather bizarre. I think we should shake smoke out of tins at Join Meets. I mean, why not, eh?

Anyways, I'll stop referring to the church as a scary cult for a little while now.......

Plus, I couldn't stop giggling at the guy who shook smoke everywhere.  Because I had no idea why he was doing it, so it seemed rather bizarre.

76490[/snapback]

Like a street performer, just your cup of tea....

I should tell Ricey about it..... I can definitely see him suddenly shaking smoke out of a tin at everyone in the middle of his show.

Nice idea alex, you're obviously on the right wavelength for this...... :rolleyes: