General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

well obviously it took a fair few mice

73584[/snapback]

Hence the pluralisation.

Mind you, Desparate Dan never ate Cows Pie. But I suppose you only need one for that.

Fish Pie? is that the plural or not? Fishes isn't a word.

I've really got nothing to do. I love work after a holiday.

Hey folks.  How's life treating y'all??

I got Joe Scully interested in Join Me :)  He's a legend.

I also wrote Blair (aka Stuart in Neighbours, of course) a letter in ye olde englishe and still didn't scare him off! ;)

And on 4th January, I'm gonna see the evil Dr Darcy!! Hurrah!!!!

I have, however, drawn the line at going to Canterbury for Toadie (I mean, I get to see Steve at the Blackburn game anyway :razz:) and Hastings for Harold Bishop.

I hate that line.  It's holding me back from being enveloped in my obsession.  I don't like that.  But oh well.  I might survive.... just.

Christmas greetings to y'all and all that..... :gay:

71250[/snapback]

More made up stuff about celebrities from the lass who barely says two words when you meet her in person tbh. :razz: Not even good celebrities either.

sure fire way to waste money to be frank

better off having a punt on a football match

71425[/snapback]

The odds on the lottery are shite like.

73585[/snapback]

Hence it's name.

73590[/snapback]

The name lottery suggests it's a game of chance, not that the odds are shite. Nice try though :)

Hey folks.  How's life treating y'all??

I got Joe Scully interested in Join Me :)  He's a legend.

I also wrote Blair (aka Stuart in Neighbours, of course) a letter in ye olde englishe and still didn't scare him off! ;)

And on 4th January, I'm gonna see the evil Dr Darcy!! Hurrah!!!!

I have, however, drawn the line at going to Canterbury for Toadie (I mean, I get to see Steve at the Blackburn game anyway :razz:) and Hastings for Harold Bishop.

I hate that line.  It's holding me back from being enveloped in my obsession.  I don't like that.  But oh well.  I might survive.... just.

Christmas greetings to y'all and all that..... :razz:

71250[/snapback]

More made up stuff about celebrities from the lass who barely says two words when you meet her in person tbh. :gay: Not even good celebrities either.

73736[/snapback]

:razz:

Was looking to order my fucking goalie helmet on a website and just seen they don't ship to the UK right now  :razz:

AAAAAAAARGH  :gay:  :razz:  :razz:

Got some new skates today, £80  ;)

73684[/snapback]

Just got their email and they say they can send it via the post office.

I won't get stung paying duty will I? :)

More made up stuff about celebrities from the lass who barely says two words when you meet her in person tbh. :razz:  Not even good celebrities either.

73736[/snapback]

it's probably cos you're such an intimidating bloke.

;)

:)

how is that nice fucking silky?

tralalalala, more fake celeb stories for you - successfully met the evil Dr Darcy. I think the fact that we waited by the stage door for him probably fueled his ego to dangerously high levels (I think he's already fairly full of himself)... but full credit for him, he told the scary-faced Nolan women to go without him, while he stayed to chat to us for a while.

still debating a trip to birmingham NEC to get a bit further along with my Crayola Celebrity Challenge...... I think danny wallace would be disappointed in me if I don't go. And to be honest, I think that means I need to go. Even if the train tix are a bit steep.... but the law of danny and dave speak of not letting money get in the way of stupid-boy-projects...... which isn't really what this is, but it's the closest I've got.

good news guys (insert sarcasm to the word 'good' if you want).... back to uni tomorrow, hopefully back online on sunday..... so, essentially, I'll be back (not in an Arnie accent... just, actually, I *will* be.)

thank the gods for your return Lou, I've contemplating cutting myself off from the net cos this place grinds to a halt without your contributions.

(they've been talking about nothing pub names.. nowt remotely zaney, nor wacky about that.)

Silky's fine, he's in Leeds on Saturday which is frustrating cos I'm not down til sunday. But I've told him to chat to the barmen at the club he's working, as Nick is funny and says typicaly Nick-type things.

after a few moments you'll realise that what he is saying is typically Nick-type stuff.

don't mind the old man Lou, he's just bitter that the joi de vivre has been extinguished form his life

75456[/snapback]

If you really want to get into her pants that badly, young man, you're going to have to tone up. :lol:

<.<  hilarious me old mucker, hill-air-ee-us

75472[/snapback]

That self-deprecation you were going on about seems to be shorting somewhat.

if I took the piss out of myself constantly, how would alex fill his day?

75479[/snapback]

Hey! I've laid off you lately you little skank :lol:

if I took the piss out of myself constantly, how would alex fill his day?

75479[/snapback]

:lol: The riddle of the ages, there's always AF, I suppose.

AF is easier to wind up and he does tend to rate higher on the Flunce-o-meter...

perhaps alex would find that quarry more fun?

75515[/snapback]

He's not wound up though :lol: