Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

39 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Maybe he is showing signs of anxiety due to being separated from his master and being left with a dog hating dick?

Read the start of my second sentence. 

His “master” fobs him off on anyone he can every weekend so I doubt it.

12 hours ago, strawb said:

I think they call him a “cavapoo” whatever that is

Sounds like a shitcunt.

12 hours ago, strawb said:

Read the start of my second sentence. 

His “master” fobs him off on anyone he can every weekend so I doubt it.

Depositphotos_13861045_xs.jpg

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

That kid having to get helped around the track and finishing with a time of 18 minutes was canny funny though. Made funnier by the fact he stopped the timer on his smart watch after he stumbled over the finishing line. I’m not sure that one was really worth tracking, pal.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

It's a shame for the athletes but it's great to see (given you do tend to get a decent number of travelling fans at most big athletics championships) that lots of people have looked at Doha and gone, aye, never mind the sport, that's not where I want to be spending ten days of my life.

It won't be as extreme for the World Cup because the fan culture is much bigger and it's an easier sell to the locals (not that there are all that many of them), but it'll be interesting to see what crowds they get for some of the less glamorous group stage ties.

• Like 1

They should let all athletes use as many drugs as they want and then see what happens. Get some fucker running a 5 second 100m or a 1 hour marathon and I might watch the athletics

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

No smoke without fire.  This could be interesting.

Did you see the stuff between Betsy Andreu and Paula Radcliffe on twitter? Radcliffe admitted to threatening to sue the Sunday Times in 2015 as they were going to post an article about her abnormal blood values.

They're all at it. 

Outside the office we have a horse chestnut tree.  There loads of conker shells on the floor and an old dear has gone arse over tit on them.  Ambulance has just been called.  Some dick in the office next door has called the local radio station :lol:

WTF